ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ly stourbridge

Clio 182 inferno
Exchanged flashes with lovley lookin lady drivin in my opinion the best rs colour liquid yellow.
Very nice ;)

Clio 182 inferno
P.s was just down the road from the vauxhall garage and stourbridge footie club around 5:30!

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
Haha that wil be me! thank you very much. Was just about to post a spotted thread on your inferno. Have you had your car long?

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
OOh i see, i had mine in april. I had a 1.2 grande before a silver one it was beautiful but sadly let it go in replace of my 182 :) its lovely now im able to overtake a bus! Did you buy yours local? I live in halesowen and traveled all the way to london to get it. Well worth it though!

Clio 182 inferno
Very well worth it!
I had mine from roundabout cars in stourbridge.
I'll hav to meet up with ya if u fancy it and take some pics of em both together to upload.
I'll have to give mine a good clean though!

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
Has yours got silver wheels on it? only i went to look at a inferno at roundabout cars around january lol must of been yours!. Has is got both cup packs on it? I couldnt see very well cause the sun was in my eyes. Im forever takin photos of mine. Would love to go to clio sport saturday but i cant make it :( gutted!! I hadnt long finished washing mine when you spotted me. Meguiars car shampoo is the best!

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
229145_566512869607_309602020_2548428_2117807_n.jpgProfessional photo up clent

Clio 182 inferno
Yeah it would have been the one. It hasnt got both packs but quite abit of service history with one lady owner so i couldnt resist.
Ive just had some sportlines fitted so the only thing im missin is the spoiler really.
I spend about 5 hours every 2 weeks cleaning it, sad i know but i cant help it!
We ought to get a meet goin if u know anyone else with a 172 or 182 im always takin pics of mine and would love to get a few pics of a convoy

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
Blimey what a small world! Sportlines are springs arn't they?. Yeah id love to get together with some other sport members and take some piccys. Yeah my boyfriends got a mondial blue 172, hes havin the wheels done at the moment and his friends got a Black Gold 182 turbo. I wash mine every other day :/ the flies are all attracted to it though :( i bet yours is the same aint it.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
its sbridgey haha,

meet up about 4, cerrone is organising so post any idea/suggestions in the meet thread

just a park/talk meet i believe so far anyway

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
Cool. I went up merry hill the other day and spotted Cerrones RB 182 and parked right next to him hopeing i would be spotted :) and when i came back out i had a CS flyer under my wiper blade. I was well chuffed :)

Clio 182 inferno
Yeah especially green flies! Pain in the ass!
Pm me when u n ur fella are free, we will sort somethin out.
Sportlines are springs and trust me it will be the best £200 u will ever spend on ur car. The handling they give u is amazing.

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
Ive had so many green flies on mine just lately!! There sooo anoying. Yeah thats great we'll have to meet up then n get a little convoy going. Not long purchased carbon fibre dash strips for mine too. It used to have recaro trendlines in it.

Clio 182 inferno
Im gettin my dash trims sprayed by a guy on here based in wales. I tried to do em myself and completly fecked em up!
Get some sportlines kim!

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
oooooo i see lol doin it yourself aint always the best.the springs aint long been changed but however im getting a carbon fibre engine cover

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
oooooo i see lol doin it yourself aint always the best.the springs aint long been changed but however im getting a carbon fibre engine cover

Nice car :approve: love the liquids jambos old one !! will keep an eye out for it easy spot round stourbridge :) Has it still got the alloy footrest on I sold him ?

I got some nice polished engine cover bolts for sale to go with the carbon engine cover really finishes it off if you need a set drop me a pm .
Do a search to see what people reckon ;)

Same here Chris, now I've sold mine there's loads about! By the way any of you ever want parts painting fire me a pm, always happy to help fellow members.

MK5 R32
Adhall did you fill up your inferno @ sainsburys Amblecote around 5.30pm today...or was that another one? its the only Inferno i've spotted in Stourbridge!

Clio 182 inferno
Adhall did you fill up your inferno @ sainsburys Amblecote around 5.30pm today...or was that another one? its the only Inferno i've spotted in Stourbridge!

Dont think it was me fella. Ive got the standard silver wheels in mine which apparently is quite rare

MK5 R32
Whats the verdict on the ED30 mate ?

I love it mate, was a bit worried at first after hearing other people had them and wished they had kept previous cars but it tickes all the right boxes, much more of a comfortable ride, no rattles like the 182, and you can still chuck it into the bends like you can with the clios. Suprises me how much space there is in the back seats and boot too :)

arr think the inferno I spotted had the titanium wheels on so must not have been you mate.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I love it mate, was a bit worried at first after hearing other people had them and wished they had kept previous cars but it tickes all the right boxes, much more of a comfortable ride, no rattles like the 182, and you can still chuck it into the bends like you can with the clios. Suprises me how much space there is in the back seats and boot too :)

arr think the inferno I spotted had the titanium wheels on so must not have been you mate.

Get the golf mapped mate THEY go over 300bhp with just a remap performance is EPIC !! :D What colour is it ??