ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Man discovers Vectra is actually made of custard

Washington

ClioSport Club Member
[YOUTUBE]nt21ta42jIc[/YOUTUBE]

2pqrzba.gif

S23

The Cleee-O
Blimey. :eek: It's so wobbly i don't even see how it's possible for all the panels to still be remotely together. :S .

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
i found some good ones when i was lookin at the solo baric's or what ever there called on youttube

audi a6 3.0tdi
So he is advertising he has a big system and showing his number plate, someone find where he lives take the system and replace with a note telling him how silly it is to post it on the tinterweb.

Never above 25mpg
Yeah because it must be a quality timeless classic song to be able to produce that much bass that the car starts to tear itself apart.

What a POS.

I watched all of that expecting something good to happen. That has to be the shittest song in the world. BAA BAAA BAAA BABAAAAA BABAAA BAAA BAAAA BABABAAAA.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
lmfao

guess you dont get the purpose of the vid.

quiet clear a sound off car. some one who competes, song used for the low notes to get high db readings.

like it for its purpose, car is crap thou