ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

maz

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
in a bright orange t-shirt in the "vip":dapprove: thingy! and also her car parked outside...

we came in got a free cuppa and never returned!lol

Maz

LY 200
ha ha spotted .. were you the blonde with a yellow/mustard coloured top on and low cut jeans ;)

Golf GTI 1.8T
damn missed her!!

crikey she bloody well is, rex check this out me boy!

_-_girl-racer_-_19768839.jpg

Maz

LY 200
Thats the lady I was talking about .. ;)

Adtmits . .nothing wrong with saying another girl is fit .. is there ?? :S

1.6 focus zetec....
Course not... Just you dont really get chaps saying other chaps are fit apart from the odd couple on here ;) Gotta admit she is hot...

Kiza

Maz

LY 200
Lmfao at this thread .. well it was nice to meet you miss valva eventhough we didn't speak tbh I didn't realise it was you hun or I would have came over and said hi .. :D

Take no notice of the local sharks ;)

Just cause lads don't say it Kiza don't mean that the girls can't :approve:

Golf GTI 1.8T
anyone want another? no I wont... I'll save her the embarrasement...see I can be kind lol

oh and nice car alex, love the plate too!!

Golf GTI 1.8T
knowsit!!

remember I took it of you when I was stalking you...I mean when I was walking across the road, but you just got your hand up and hid your smile! dunno why....shy? :eek:

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
hello.....

i also spotted mitch parked next to the 0-60...

thanks maz lol have to say your a hottie aswell ;)... threads a bit hijacked like :D

yeah my plate rocks :cool: lol...