ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

maz

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Miss Valva said:
hello.....

i also spotted mitch parked next to the 0-60...

thanks maz lol have to say your a hottie aswell ;)... threads a bit hijacked like :D

yeah my plate rocks :cool: lol...

was he with me at that time hun? i was wearing a green short jacket and jeans, we were looking after craigs crap outta his car for ages as he got a bit addicted to the 0-60 thing! :)

Maz

LY 200
Miss Valva said:
no pictures of the mighty 5 though:S lol

thought there might be at least one!

Got any pics of it now ?? seen that many cars on Sunday I don't remember if I seen it :eek:

M2 Competition
M1TCH said:
damn missed her!!

crikey she bloody well is, rex check this out me boy!

_-_girl-racer_-_19768839.jpg

Would. cheers mitch. anyways, my phone number is 077...

:cool: smooth

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
i wasnt in that i was in the boyfriends r5...2 secs ill find a photo...

think ya can get rid of them pics now !lol

there was a lass in the car when i saw mitch but had to film the blokey so didnt have a good neb!lol

Maz

LY 200
If you want the pics removed hun pm a mod I am sure they will clear them out for you ;)

Mint R5 ..

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
it was parked next t the top 25 ring...which i have to add was the top 5 and 20 sh*tboxes banged inbetween lol

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
im shy!!lol i was going to but you were with a big group of lads and felt a bit dim wandering over lol

Maz

LY 200
^ don't be daft they are all harmless ;)

If I ever see you again I will come say hi .. hows that .. hehe sorted :)

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
they might of thrown scotch eggs at me or something!!lol...just realised how crappy that pic of the 5 is..it has a cage now aswell...

Maz

LY 200
The 5 looks mint I would love one to play around in on track .. nah the scotch eggs wern't worth throwing at anyone ;) pmsl

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
i dunno the blokey seemed to enjoy them he ate about 10 :s

he didnt track it but he went on in his mates saxo who managed to spin off at 90... que me standing in hysterics lol

Maz

LY 200
Miss Valva said:
i dunno the blokey seemed to enjoy them he ate about 10 :s

he didnt track it but he went on in his mates saxo who managed to spin off at 90... que me standing in hysterics lol

:eek: hope there wasn't too much damage .. I think I would have pmsl too ;)

Maz

LY 200
Darren S said:
Biggest problem with that R5 is the weedy intercooler. Surely to god he could have got a larger one? ;)

D.

You know what they say about men having to have large things .. usually means they are trying to compensate for something else .. ;) pmsl

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
f**k about.... she's fine!! dint realise that was who i was talkin to in a spotted thread earlier!!

Golf GTI 1.8T
Miss Valva said:
hello.....

i also spotted mitch parked next to the 0-60...

thanks maz lol have to say your a hottie aswell ;)... threads a bit hijacked like :D

yeah my plate rocks :cool: lol...

how did you know it was me... :eek:

Golf GTI 1.8T
I'm famous in other ways I assure you!

that was grumpy hun, it was probably more like hungover and tired. hehe