ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Maz

Maz

LY 200
PMSL why didnt you come and say hi ?

I had people left right and centre "hi Maz" and im really sorry if I looked blank, too much drink the night before.

Christopher shut your trap :p

Maz

LY 200
^^ Lol at too hungover, me too :p

^ thats the only way you get to know people though ;)

However there were a few people that said hi and didnt tell me who they were so im a bit confused :eek: lol

RB 200 Cup!
^^ bugger! lol

Maz did notice lack of cleaning! but dont worry you should see how filthy mine is so i cant possibly comment on other peoples cars

Maz

LY 200
^^ me or Maz? lol

As much as I love you Timmay! It was Maz my jaw dropped to the floor for ;)

:eek: ha ha ha what you like

^^ bugger! lol

Maz did notice lack of cleaning! but dont worry you should see how filthy mine is so i cant possibly comment on other peoples cars

I brought my cleaning stuff too but with all the dust I just thought sod it and enjoyed the show :approve:

lol i was gonna come and chat to you maz but i thought the same as timmay lol

boooooooooooooooooooo :dapprove:

As much as I love you Timmay! It was Maz my jaw dropped to the floor for ;)

you could not keeps ya eyes off her daz:rasp: ;)

Were you the two lads that said hi, one of you had spikey kinda funky hair, if you were I apologies for looking blank as I didnt know who you were :eek:

Maz

LY 200
^^ God knows who that was then :eek:

^ PMSL at evil look I do it all the time without realising, wouldn't have been aimed at you lot :eek:

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
ok next time i will ignore the evil look or give u one bk lol just a quick question have you ever broke down on a track day ?

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
im goin to do some track days next year and sein how many ppl have broke down from a day just to see is it worth risking no haven aa cover lol i know im bein tight

Maz

LY 200
Mather - shut it :p

Mikey never really thought about that tbh only thing I ever worry about is coming off :)

J

JACKO CUP 172!

Were you the two lads that said hi, one of you had spikey kinda funky hair, if you were I apologies for looking blank as I didnt know who you were :eek:[/quote]

no wasnt me .daz wanted to but he was to shy;)