ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Maz

Maz

LY 200
^^Lol Steve you should have :)

Why is everyone soooooooooo shy ?

^Didn't see you either Scutch.

Last edited:

Maz

LY 200
Its Magnex Steve, looks ok now but I have had no end of problems with it, im on my 7th warranty system :)

clio v6
7th warranty exhaust??? There must be a fault or something wrong with them?

Do the magnex do much on performance then? The tailpipe design looks good tho. A little similar to mine with the slash cut pipes.:cool::rasp:

Maz

LY 200
There systems are crap, they are very heavy and up until they got lots of complaints the fit was very very poor resulting in one tail pipe sicking out further than the other.

They re-developed the system and the fit is better probably about 90% perfect but I have given up and have to be happy with that.

They are a bit raspy but I like the sound and the look of the slash cut rolled pipes.

This exhaust has driven me mad :p

What you got on yours ? what colour is your V ? :)

clio v6
Well at least your getting somewhere near to where you want it to be and sound like.

Mine is a silver mk1 V with a few added bits of my own. I have the full Janspeed system on, this rasps a bit but a nice deep roar when on full chat. Free'd up quite a noticable amount of torque after i had it put on.

I don't have any troubles with fit either as i cut the centre section of the bumper out to show the box off.

Some people like it and some don't. Personal taste i suppose :S;)

Maz

LY 200
Yeah for sure tbh I have given up with mods, tried it and didnt like it too much hassle :eek: and have put the car more or less back to standard except for the trophy wheels, exhaust and CAF.

I am doing too many business miles now to be bothered with it all and im guessing I will end up with a company car next year or sooner because of this :S

Yours wasn't the one that had something written on the bonnet in the dust was it :(

Car sounds nice and at the end of the day if you like it who gives a dam what anyone else thinks :)

I didnt get the chance to walk round looking at cars at the weekend wish I had made more of an effort really but I was too busy talking to people or watching the track action.

clio v6
No mine just had squiggles all over the bonnet cus of it bein Carbon fibre on a silver car. Little f*ckers:mad:

Well i like modding cus it personalises your car to your tastes.

Your in a good situation then to play with the clio if you can get a company car too. Would die if i had to use mine for company buisness. Bet they woud'nt cover my petty in it tho. Lol.

Maz

LY 200
No respect for other peoples property :mad:

Yeah indeed it does and thats why I wanted to try it, like everything you never know unless you try.

Im not sure I would want to keep the clio as well as we have also got an evo 2 track shed that is currently in bits, but all going well should be re-shelled and ready for next year.

clio v6
Nice the evo sounds mint. Proper little project going there. Will have to let us know when that badboy is up and running wud love to see / hear that.

I know was gettin paranoid about ppl round my car. Hate it wen so many ppl are round and marking- scratching it. Kept looking over and checking it.:dapprove:

Maz

LY 200
Yeah no prob will do but dont hold your breath :p lol as it cold be a loooooooong time.

Its the people that are just there for a free event piss up that are the problem at things like this they don't think, they just do it.

My head was done in all day Sunday with that stupid car in the front row with the massive sound system, did not do my hangover one bit of good haha, banned from next years event though or so I have been told.

Did you see the guys in the red mk1 that decided to hang out the widow of their car (driver and pas) on the parade lap to get their picture taken ? idiots.

RenaultSport 172.
haha. Loves it.

that megane infront of you maz, was rusty as you like, craking filler everywhere and basically falling to bits. suprised the bass of the subs didnt make it collapse there and then! they banned for the constant s**t music they were playing?

Lee

BMW M2C
haha. Loves it.

that megane infront of you maz, was rusty as you like, craking filler everywhere and basically falling to bits. suprised the bass of the subs didnt make it collapse there and then! they banned for the constant s**t music they were playing?

We noticed the inside of the boot lid looked f*cked.

I still managed to get a bit of kip in the afternoon even with the noise I was so knackered and hungover.

I'm not surprised you felt rough Maz. Two bottles of wine to yourself. lol Most people take a glass of water with them to bed after a night on the piss, you had another glass of wine. lol

RenaultSport 172.
Two bottles of wine to yourself. lol Most people take a glass of water with them to bed after a night on the piss, you had another glass of wine. lol

Thats the way to do it maz! haha. good going ;)

Think they are banned because they were asked to turn it off and they still carried on.

serves them fuckin right then doesnt it :)

Maz

LY 200
ha ha indeed :eek: it was like drinking water lol

Yeah it does tbh it was that bad at some points it even drowned out the sound of the cars :mad:

RenaultSport 172.
Yepp. You can say that again...

i just dont understand, why it was attracting so much attention!

ShitBox.

clio v6
Was rather loud and annoying. Did'nt give them any pleasure of me goin 2 look at the car tho. But did notice all the filler cracking everywhere when i walked past.

Saw some pis*ed up ppl on the sat afternoon when we were leaving, tried to take a swipe at Jains car and luckerly missed, so i hanged back a bit let them move out the way.

Missed the guys hanging out the car on the parade lap. Just plain stupid :S

Supposed to be a collectors area/event not muppets.

Maz

LY 200
PMSL at Gaz

People were crowding round the car all day, more people walking away laughing than aything else.