ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mearns road - 5 door grey mk1 lowered ...

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
who are you ?

grey 5 door clio mkI with a black bonnet and lowered.

gave me the hazards today after i passed.

mk1 clio
that was me lol

was saying to me mate how nice the clio was...thought i saw you wave ..so i slapped the hazards on.

Nice 182 youve got btw :D

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
nice one mate.
cheers !

saw you later on last night flying down waterfoot road past the golf academy. i was in the 'astro'

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
lol ye ! was in for a pre dinner 6inch munch.

we ended up playing football in the middle of the road there n a black gallardo spider pulled up. hot as !

mk1 clio
nice one mate.
cheers !

saw you later on last night flying down waterfoot road past the golf academy. i was in the 'astro'

hahaha oops...was in some mood that nite so decided to take it out of the car doh! ..ive seen your clio about before ..how much is it lowered by..as it looks low :)

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
haha nice one. just 40mm but everyone comments that its lower and it does look really low tbh.
shud keep and ey out for it ... got a few changes coming up ;)

mk1 clio
haha nice1 ive dropped my dropped my clio 60mm ..its fun on the 14" wheels..anything bigger like my 15's they rub like fook ... changes....are you joining the black bonnet devision? :p

anyway will keep an eye out for this clio as ive seen it a few times ;)

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
60 ! f**k me. lol
yeah trying to go carbon ... few other things too though !

nice one ... just give us a toot or a flash anytime u see it.

tiTTy & SV650
bass or anyone on 14s wanna buy a couple of Oz F1 cups in clio fitment off me? brand new in box, useless to me was mis-sold them as 15s

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
haha
just saw u short time ago at the bp garage on mearns road. never realised it was u till u took off. never twigged. was still hungover lol

mk1 clio
aye lol i clocked your car as i left aswell..i was hungover to fook also,was getting irn bru haha..i was taking it a good run after just getting my new wishbones fitted :D feels likes a totaly different car now :)

mk1 clio
Lol adam...my tracking needs done and i need a new tyre....and first of all..when am i getting a shot of your car :p
Ill let you have a shot of it when its properly sorted..the wishbone was that bad reco could move it back and forth with one finger ..oops LOL

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
you were living up to your name in eaglesham earlier too ... i could hear the bass !

mk1 clio
yeah its not setup properly lol ..i love me music ..im an internet dj..its only two 10" subs and a 1500w amp at the mo

we should get another EK meet going sometime soon i recon i went to the last one but my car wasnt on the road then lol

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Excellent post there. Ohh fantastic, Bass-J, my lovely Alpine V12s are excellent with the capacitor now. Very worth the money, even though it was a steal for me :p

Ill be sounding off with you now :p

hey ive got my standard set up...haha...

give you's guys a run for your money..

(btw ross, we have another LANDROVER/ BEAST)

the last one was sold for a profit...

this ones a wee bit younger 1979...pich up...2.3l petrol...haha

goes like hell

the 182 goes like hell too

mk1 clio
Aye adam sounds a good idea...i really need to get my camber and my tracking done as driving my car aint fun lol need new tyres also ..cos of my alignment pmsl ...any1 kno a good place in the region of Ek who can do it?

prob A1 tyres in EK or that place in Busby prestige?

you could even take it to quick fit up EK..

lots of places...

mk1 clio
Prestige dont do tracking i dont think,i went to performance tyres in curmunock(spelling) and they said they wouldnt touch my car as its lowered..as they dont do camber adjustment,they also recommended Drivers near charing cross...hold on ill get my bank balance out. So im fooked for idea's...also kwick fit...i dont fancy getting a bill from them LOL
Basically im a tight fisted git :D

mk1 clio
cheers for the advise kiev...ive got it booked in for wednesday at performance tyres in curmunock ..hopefully all should be well after that ....my clutch is majorly on its way now also..yet more problems lol :D