ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meets:Please read

RB 200
Following our tour of Europe I'll be organising a few meets to finish the year, and carry us into the new year! I've been busy planning our road trip and havent given much time to organising stuff!

If anyone has any suggestions I'll make some plans and get the ball rolling again!

R26/200 Raider
Blackpool A66/M6/M55, yeahhh then back via A59 (Great Rd) Skipton stop for food and pics. Then head for Harrogate,Ripon A1/A168/19 home.:race:

RB 200
aye well like i say fellas, i'll keep a eye out on this and when i'm home i'll get it all up and running :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Open your eyes gents, have a look in the section I've put a thread up for a driving meet towards the end of the month

RB 200
Open your eyes gents, have a look in the section I've put a thread up for a driving meet towards the end of the month

aye this is a point, a few of us are away in europe whilst thats going on but for the rest of you it will be a good idea... get to know eachother a bit better, we had a smashing start to 2011 and then it fizzled out