ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Memorial Lap for Dan; passengers requiring lifts

I am unsure as to whether this is allowed, so Mods, do as you wish/see fit;

I have put down that I am willing to take a passenger out in my car for the lap around the FCS track, during the Dan Iridium Memorial Lap.

I know that there are several people taking passengers, but I thought it might be an idea to put together a list of those that are missing out and see if we could pair them up with drivers?

A list for both drivers and those in need of a seat;

Willing drivers;

Passengers;

Jamie

Mini Cooper S sport
Willing driver

1. Naith
2. JD (Jamie)
3. Groovejunkie
4. Liquid Yellow

Passengers;

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Isn't it like a certain number of people and this includes the passengers not just the car.
Maybe pm them and ask mate.

Mini Cooper S sport
120 cars surely - it doesn't make any difference if there's a passenger or not, it's the car which takes up the space!

If you look at the list it's 120 cars, some with passengers, many without.

Da

Less
It's the number of forms that need to be printed though, EVERYONE whether they are a driver or passenger has to sign the disclaimer form.

Admin need figures so they know how many forms are required. As you can imagine printing ~150 forms isn't as easy as it sounds.

Mini Cooper S sport
Is there a limit on total number of people then? Maybe it might be worth having one, as passengers need to sign a form too.

Maybe it could be one form per car - either just the driver signs it, or if there's a passenger, they do as well.

Or perhaps that suggestion might be a bit too late :eek:

Bumder With A Buffer
It's the number of forms that need to be printed though, EVERYONE whether they are a driver or passenger has to sign the disclaimer form.

Admin need figures so they know how many forms are required. As you can imagine printing ~150 forms isn't as easy as it sounds.

Im willing to assist printing some forms if need be? If the form was emailed to me id be more than willing to print a load out and give them to Sash or who-ever when I arrive.

'53 172 Cup
Just an idea... but if it's limited to 120 cars... why not assume (or state) that cars will only have one passenger and print like 240 forms i.e. 2 per car!?! Would/could that work!?!

Mini Cooper S sport
My idea was better (if I say so myself ;)) - one form per car for the driver to sign with space for additional signatures by passengers.