ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MIDDO festival park

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
saw you earlier on today mate probably about 12:30ish, completely ignored me though! :dapprove: lol

Chocolate Bar™
bloody hell matey didnt see this thread! saturday was going for booze at morrisons at a guess.... but worryingly i didnt take the car out on sunday :S

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
well it was a sunflower yellow clio, cant say for definate it was you, but i havent ever seen another in stoke...it was the morning after the night before though so just hope it wasnt a micra :eek:

Chocolate Bar™
well kicked the car up this morning for the first time since saturday afternoon. missing two notches of petrol, and dad was looking rather guilty so i assume i have found the culprit.

LY V6 & Fiesta ST
No, don't think i have been near hanley for a couple of weeks, there is another white cup around here with a very similar reg to mine as it was brought from the same dealer.