ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Middo

Audi TT 3.2 V6
hard at work in b&q. was going to say hello but you looked a little meithered so left you be.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
hes festival park b&q.

didnt realise you were from stoke way pecan, what part are you from?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
used to live there myself pretty much, on meir hay. i live in stone now though.

BMW 330D
more stoke ppl :approve: . only thought there was me, middo russ and djandy!. any1 knw whos are arearep btw?

Chocolate Bar™
didnt see u, thats how stressed i was! i'd prob just had a bollocking off my new boss whos a t**t :banghead:

middos too stressed to be area rep lmao

Audi TT 3.2 V6
i must be a good judge of fascial expressions then guessing you were meithered. noticed theres a nice lookin girl workin there also lol

Chocolate Bar™
lmfao, i'm after promotion so best not just yet :clown:

which girl you referring to russ? most of em are dirty hoes to be honest lol

Audi TT 3.2 V6
what promotion you chasing mate?

i cant remember her name tbh, she had dark hair was working on customer service...name might have begun with a j?

nothin rong with a dirty hoe once in a while? :p

F82 M4
russ9898 said:
i never realised there were so many stoke lads on here, im pretty shocked tbh
standard naples valver if u ever see me m8, should sort out some meets after the big events cumin up

Thats gay, when i play poker online loadsa random people say it and im like, u on crack son??

yeah i didnt think there were many people from stoke on here but ive seen a lot 172/182 round here also

F82 M4
yea theres plently of 172/182's Couple of lads own 172's n put the 182 exhausts on em. Theres 4 valvers in leek, 2 naples and 2 blue, 1 williams 3 as well ;)

F82 M4
aint got any pics at mo m8, just have look out for naples valver with the front grill still on! Other guys ripped his off :p

I aint taken any yet either

will do after the chips away guy comes round lol, i was thinking about getting 182 lookalike exhausts as its the only thing i regretted after going for the cup rather than 182

I heard its somat do with the spare wheel bay somewhere, not sure tho and deffo wouldnt be doing it me self, would end up looking like a pissed up car

Audi TT 3.2 V6
182s have no spare wheel well where as 172s do to the best of my knowlege. not really sure its possible to put a 182 look alike exhaust on...although were theres a will theres a way

Chocolate Bar™
russ9898 said:
what promotion you chasing mate?

i cant remember her name tbh, she had dark hair was working on customer service...name might have begun with a j?

nothin rong with a dirty hoe once in a while? :p

fast track management :) think shes called julie lol

Audi TT 3.2 V6
yeah julie sounds familiar. good luck with the promotion then, have to keep me updated on how you do.

Shaunbrass said:
I aint taken any yet either

will do after the chips away guy comes round lol, i was thinking about getting 182 lookalike exhausts as its the only thing i regretted after going for the cup rather than 182
TO get a proper 182 one to fit you need to have the spare wheel well panle cut out and a flat one welded in (lfat ones £600+ list price Oms posted it a few days ago). You can get custom ones to look the same which route round the wheel whell though.

Chocolate Bar™
edde said:
Why don't you introduce me? They sound perfect for me.

lmao, bit young for you think shes only bout 16 lol

or maybe the younger the better eh? ;)