ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Middo

Audi TT 3.2 V6
ooooh....sorry, thought you were ready.

on a side note...you fancy doing some colour coding soon? and if so whats its gonna cost me? :p

one final thing....before you get rid of your motor i need you to take me out and convert me to coilovers...got koni shocks in the garage ive not got round to putting on but tempted by coilovers now lol

Chocolate Bar™
will definatly do! well worth the cost, the best mod i've done to my car. As for colour coding i'm not sure how much paint etc. i'll need, but i'm sure i'lll be able to sort you summit at mates rates lol. Only ever colour coded a black car, ao i'm not sure how easy silver is to match. If you just give me your front bumper inserts first, or just one of them, i can spray it and see what sort of match i get, if its good enough i'll do the lot. If you could sand them down for me that'll be a big help too :)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
deal, ive got spare front bumper inserts (left and right) but centre is damaged, so ill sand them down and give you some cash for paint unless you want me to get the paint?

got any tips on sanding...which grit paper to use etc

Chocolate Bar™
i'll get the paint, as i order it from autopaint as its a better colour match. Mum and dad are on holiday next week (from saturday) so i could meet you, take you for a spin in the car and collect your inserts and get them done in a couple of days (as mum and dad hate the smell of paint in the house lol)

As for sanding, start with a harsh grade such a 240 grit, then to finish use something like 800. Basically just get them as smooth as you can :)

pm me your paint code and i'll get it ordered

Audi TT 3.2 V6
sorry never replied middo, never recieved your subscription reply from cs. have to let me know if youve still got time to CC anytime in the near future mate, ill pm you the paint code later ojn mate. again sorry for the late reply.

clio 1.8 16v

im from stone
adamhodg is from cheadle
middo is from somewere uptop :p
pecan is adderly green

not sure about the rest :)

X2 Clio Valvers
M382 Toa :d

Rory to bump up an old thread. But thought you might like to know your old Naples valver is in safe hands
ypy3e2yh.jpg

Currently been restored by myself if you wanna take a look
Don't suppose you could give me some info on it? Any work it had done etc, I bought it off a lad from Stoke, craige chapman I think, something to do with t6customs... It had an engine rebuild and new gearbox.
Hope to hear a reply from you ☺️

8 year bump, just to have the hopes of someone seeing Mark Middo again dashed... Some good names in this thread.

F82 M4
Rory to bump up an old thread. But thought you might like to know your old Naples valver is in safe hands
ypy3e2yh.jpg

Currently been restored by myself if you wanna take a look
Don't suppose you could give me some info on it? Any work it had done etc, I bought it off a lad from Stoke, craige chapman I think, something to do with t6customs... It had an engine rebuild and new gearbox.
Hope to hear a reply from you ☺️

Blimey what a thread revival! My English and grammar on here is absolutely appalling, although I would of only been 17 at the time! It's making me cringe reading what I've wrote haha!

Car looks good mate, that thing was my pride and joy and I was gutted when I sold it. I remember Craig yeah, I saw him 3 weeks after selling the car to him, he was sat in the seat in front of me at the Britannia Stadium lol :cool:

I did quite a bit to it, the engine was completely rebuilt because the cambelt snapped on the M6 on the way to a Clio meet. How many miles are on the clock now?

Where you from? Would love to see this again :)

X2 Clio Valvers
Blimey what a thread revival! My English and grammar on here is absolutely appalling, although I would of only been 17 at the time! It's making me cringe reading what I've wrote haha!

Car looks good mate, that thing was my pride and joy and I was gutted when I sold it. I remember Craig yeah, I saw him 3 weeks after selling the car to him, he was sat in the seat in front of me at the Britannia Stadium lol :cool:

I did quite a bit to it, the engine was completely rebuild because the cambelt snapped on the M6 on the way to a Clio meet. How many miles in on the clock now?

Where you from? Would love to see this again :)

Lol.
A full engine rebuild or just top end???
And clocks show just over 125k but was told engine was rebuilt and had a new gearbox apparently. I'm in barnsley South Yorkshire mate.
It doesn't look pretty ATM lol...
What other stuff did you do to her then?
uvy5esuh.jpg

F82 M4
Lol.
A full engine rebuild or just top end???
And clocks show just over 125k but was told engine was rebuilt and had a new gearbox apparently. I'm in barnsley South Yorkshire mate.
It doesn't look pretty ATM lol...
What other stuff did you do to her then?
uvy5esuh.jpg

Crazy stuff! Ah no mate it was just the top end, didn't touch the bottom end. Was mainly the valves and all that jazz as when the cambelt snapped the pistons bent 10/16 valves so I just did them all. I didn't have a new gearbox myself so not sure if Craig did. Although you would think he would keep the receipts for something like that, I gave all the receipts to him at the point of sale. He might of done more work, I sold it to him like 6 years ago.

Does it still have the JVC headunit in it? I bought that 2 weeks before I sold it and was kicking myself for months for not taking it out lol :)

Only other stuff was a chipped ECU, I'm pretty sure everything else was standard. I can't remember if I put an exhaust on it or not, I'm pretty sure I did. And it's missing the French pressed plates I put on it. I assume the law may have told Craig to remove them :eek:

X2 Clio Valvers
Crazy stuff! Ah no mate it was just the top end, didn't touch the bottom end. Was mainly the valves and all that jazz as when the cambelt snapped the pistons bent 10/16 valves so I just did them all. I didn't have a new gearbox myself so not sure if Craig did. Although you would think he would keep the receipts for something like that, I gave all the receipts to him at the point of sale. He might of done more work, I sold it to him like 6 years ago.

Does it still have the JVC headunit in it? I bought that 2 weeks before I sold it and was kicking myself for months for not taking it out lol :)

Only other stuff was a chipped ECU, I'm pretty sure everything else was standard. I can't remember if I put an exhaust on it or not, I'm pretty sure I did. And it's missing the French pressed plates I put on it. I assume the law may have told Craig to remove them :eek:

Ah right.
Didn't get no receipts with it when I bought it,
Gearbox does look new though,
Erm, it didn't have a head unit in when I bought it lol so bought a standard one
Pressed plates are up in the garage matey, will be going on for shows etc or road if I can get away with it :lol:
It has an exhaust system on it but not sure what make, and it's lowered on spax, the clovers are also black (powdercoated I think) was the bootlid rotten when you had it? Lmao. You could put your hand through it.
Could tell you quite a bit and keep you updated on it's progress if you like, pm me if it's easier. I'll pm you a link to the thread

F82 M4
Ah right.
Didn't get no receipts with it when I bought it,
Gearbox does look new though,
Erm, it didn't have a head unit in when I bought it lol so bought a standard one 
Pressed plates are up in the garage matey, will be going on for shows etc or road if I can get away with it :lol:
It has an exhaust system on it but not sure what make, and it's lowered on spax, the clovers are also black (powdercoated I think) was the bootlid rotten when you had it? Lmao. You could put your hand through it.
Could tell you quite a bit and keep you updated on it's progress if you like, pm me if it's easier. I'll pm you a link to the thread 

Good to hear :)

Nah mate there wasn't a spec of rust or rot on it when I had it. I kept it super mint at the time, really do miss my old cars I do. :(

Yeah mate would be great to be kept up to date. Really appreciate that, good luck with it all! :)