ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Midlands Karting Meet - Sun 15th April @ 4pm

clio
Hey guys,

me and my friend Jack both work at Mr Karting in Leamington Spa, we have spoken to our boss and he is happy to let us hold a meet on sight and also said he would do karting at a discounted price for any one attending. After seeing enough interest across the forums, we are going ahead with this meet and have now set a date!

DATE / TIME -

Sunday 15th April 2012 - 4pm arrival for a 5pm start on the track. i know there is already another karting meet in the midlands on this same day but its the only day we could do as we are very busy

LOCATION -

Mr Karting Ltd
Unit 2 The Hangars
Harbury Lane
Bishops Tachbrook
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
CV33 9SA

This will be a multi-forum meet, hopefully with CivicLife, UKStarletClub, 206Info and Meganesport It's a bit of a random mix I know but they're the main forums Jack and I (the other lad organising this) frequently use! If any of you want to post this up on any other forums then feel free, it would be good to see a wide variety of motors turn up on the day

2 x 15 minute sessions on the track for just £20 per person. Maximum of 8 on track at any one time, so bring your friends/family along and let's make this a good turnout! Minimum age is 8yrs and minimum height is 1.32m so feel free to bring along any younger members of the family too, everyone's welcome to race on the track

There will be a winners trophy for the overall fastest driver of the evening and there will also be trophies for the best car from each forum. Judging will take place at around 5.30pm so don't be late and make sure your cars are looking spotless :yumyum:

The car park is huge, and it is nice and easy to find... about 5-10mins off J14 of the M40

425921_10150708522410664_566975663_11533397_1952157469_n.jpg

So let's get a list going -

1. Bubbla

Any questions, post them up in the thread or PM me! Website for the track is www.mrkarting.co.uk if anyone wants to take a look :)

clio
Already a karting meet up on the same day for an hour before this one!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?632349-The-Raceway-Karting-Sunday-15th-April-15-00

If you had put this post up before we had a date/location set...we could have done it.

yeh i know buddy but not everyone can afford £60 and not everyone will be going or are local, either way as i said its up on a few forums so just offering it to you guys as well, no one has to come if they don't want?