ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mitusbishi Warrior + Supra engine

Exige S1 + Honda S1
The guy who fitted my clutch to my evo just finished his 600bhp Supra engined warrior.

[YOUTUBE]CRZ8R6JGsn8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]mDLqZMYMg7M[/YOUTUBE]

:clown:

lol@the fact the flames are coming out right next the tyres... they won't be lasting that long!

nice tank though

Burgandy 174 sport t
seen the 206 many yrs ago with the scoob engine just sitting in it is it running now? Still doin the rallying too?

Clio 172 cup
warriors are so light on the backend that everytime you go round a roundabout slightly too fast the rear will seriously step out just on standard power. This is a accident waiting to happen if it ends up in the hands of a novice driver

Tappd'd RS
I'm very good friends with his dad - going to see him next week. The warrior used to be his Dad's company truck too! :)

The first time I heard it running I nearly sh4t is when it backfired - fumes are lethal too! The fella is called Kevin Ross and his company is called KRTuning.

Kev is very handy. He's not done any work on the Scoob yet but he did some nice work on my old Evo.

Cheers

ST
2jz! No s**t!

chad_lindberg.jpg

Clio 182.
warriors are so light on the backend that everytime you go round a roundabout slightly too fast the rear will seriously step out just on standard power. This is a accident waiting to happen if it ends up in the hands of a novice driver

Lol. Agreed. Ridiculous vehicles to drive in 2wd mode.