ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[MJ-GraFFik] Hi from FrenCH

Clio 3.2 GT Dci 110
Hi, My first name is Jérôme alias MJ-GraFFik and I live in French ! I apologize in advance for my mediocre level in English :dapprove: !

It is necessary to say that I am eaten away up to the BONE by sports cars! Following this one, I was finally able to carry out(to achieve) my dream, and to begin a saga which will stop I never hope for it, whatever I already make a sprain(infringement) with this clio GT, but it is sometimes necessary to be reasonable even if I have him(it) hard at the moment :(

Your community adopts a style of modification and spirit which I like particularly. The modifications are discreet and disinfected.

With my clio GT, it will be the look rather than the performance, soon by hoping to go back of the good side of the strength RS.

My project will be for the GT:
- Rims : 3SDM, Rotiform, or other
- coilover
- Stickers

First Clio Sport: Clio 1 1.8 16s - [1992]

Second Sport cars: Twingo II RS Cup - [2009]

dsc_0020-3777cff.jpg

dsc_0022-3777d1e.jpg

Daily cars: Clio 3.2 GT Dci 110 - [2011]

dsc_0006-copie-40d958d.jpg

dsc_0018-copie-40d9595.jpg

dsc_0031-copie-40d95c5.jpg