ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk 2 back seat compatibility?

Clio Campus Sport
Found a newish looking back seat for free, would love to replace my old worn ones, I have a mk 2 06 campus sport which has the 1 bench seat and 1 back part of the seat. The one I have found has the spilt between the back part of the seat, just waiting to hear back what car they have come out of but I believe it's a mk 2.
What's compatibility like with straight swaps between models?

Clio Campus Sport
Tbh I don't know what I'm looking for! In the picture there seems to be an extra 1 or 2 metal hinges which the seat part of it hinges on and my car has what feel to be the slits, I just need to cut the carpet to confirm but it's the back part I'm unsure on.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
It'll have the holes in the chassis for the middle but that's part of the upright. You'll just need the bolts and to cut the carpet for the seat base. All the shells are the same so you can easily swap between split rear seats and one piece.

Clio Campus Sport
Thanks for clearing that up, I'm hoping the guy will message me back, he's gone quiet since I said Ide have them, 2 ND person this week! the joys of fb groups hey lol