ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk 4 clio sport thoughts and opinions

Clio 172 + megane 25
I've got a clio 172 rally car, had a clio 200 cup and a megane 250 cup, sold the megane a few months ago, now I'm considering the new clio sport in liquid yellow, I had a run in one just on a road test, I was quire pleased with it, with launch control and all and the gear changes not as bad as people say they are when in race mode! But that was only a road test has anyone have or owned one or got a proper long drive in one and what was their thoughts of it?? Out of the megane 250 and clio 200 I would near prefer the clio 200 just because it was so fun to drive being able to take the road so well! That's why I'm thinking the new clio sport!

Thoughts and opinions would be greatly appreciated!

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
HI Rossi, great car to drive on a daily basis, once you get used to it you wont even use sport mode, make sure they upgrade your r link subscription and you will need a memory stick for your music. Not sure on the yellow perhaps a silver/ grey with a cup chassis and leather seats would be nice. :)

Clio 172 + megane 25
That thread was a good read thanks dh133, and it seems who ever I have talked to that owns one or had one can't say a bad word about them! I think I'm going to go into my dealer to see what they can get me! Just need to make my mind up on the colour!