ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK Meet. December/January

As we discussed at the last meet we decided to have a meet in Milton Keynes, as we never do anything out that way! Now i know most are going to say its to far etc, but we always do everything towards this way!

Unsure on what we will do etc, hoping Shane will help out with planning something as he is pretty local!

As for date I know December is a busy month so its upto you guys when we do it, just trying to get a few ideas/interest together.

Thoughts?

Dan

Twingo Dynamique
interested as always. does depend on date as i think i have a fairly busy month! aslong as its not just the girls' attempts at getting us to go shopping? :S haha

Can we make this a week I'm not working this time!! ;) I don't like missing out for work!

Dont suppose you know the dates your working through to January?

I live in MK now so can I come along please :)

Only if you bring the race car james ;)
Of course your welcome, your not far from us lot now!

interested as always. does depend on date as i think i have a fairly busy month! aslong as its not just the girls' attempts at getting us to go shopping? :S haha

I wont be going shopping, but im unsure what the actual plan is!

Twingo Dynamique
i hope theres a nice chilly multi storey where we can stand around, talk about crap and decide we all cant really be bothered :p up to everyone else but how about bowling/photoshoot/some form of activity!? :L

haha typical meet that James! Yes we will try to sort out some form of activity we can do.

I know ive been very slack in organising meets so far but Ill try my best to make them better from now on!

Twingo Dynamique
s'alright mate! if anyone else fancies, when it warms up again and the motorsport season starts again i think it would be good to have a meet up at Snet and watch some racing! It might actually tempt a bigger meet......

I can do all bar the 19th of Jan. Yes there are a few multistorey car parks, but usually very busy and small and dark and just s**t, the best place would be the MK Dons Stadium in Bletchley i would imagen, massive open car park thats never busy on sundays, also KFC and Mc D's are in the same car park :) also a big Asda over the road. If it rains Ikea is just around the Corner with an underground car park so all good.

Clio 182 Titanium
sorry to jump in lads, I was a suffolk lad but now in the midlands, MK ain't far from me, you could try daytona karting in MK, its rather good! just a thought. I'd turn up too..

Karting is a good idea, just not that cheap, its up to people wether they really want to do it and if they will actually come karting or just prefer a normal meet i guess???

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
It would be good to do something. Should be able to find something in MK!

I should be up for it, could take a drive over to red bull racing if people liked, we have a f1 car sat in a glass box outside reception and far too many trophies on display. Only about 5 min from stadium MK.

Twingo Dynamique
Scott.... What is it that you do? The amount of posts regarding you and RBR are intriguing me! ;)

Many.
I'd be up for it too, poss drag some fellow Clio owners along too. I like the idea of karting too.

Right meeting on the 26th of January at Redbull Racing Milton Keynes, post code is MK7 8BJ (aslong as i have that right!)

Will sort meeting points for the main route (Bury/Fivewentways Services as per usual) nearer the date.

Hopefully see you all there!