ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Golf in brief so far

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
dont see the resemblance in the viva guy tbh lol

cars gonna be sik though
hittin the shows in the summer?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
SDC10386.gif

I see they opted for VW Fox suspension here? ;)

Good work Laura, keep it up!

MERCEDES CLS AMG
2 vr6 engines here we come

No need for 2 VR6's ( unless your doing it for show ) when a well tuned AGU will give same power. Mate that up to GT30/40 an 02J with a quaiffe LSD + launch and you will have a 10 sec motor.

I have a 500 hp capable AGU for sale btw ;) ..... bored to 1.9 JE pistons / IE rods / lightened balanced solid flywheel, paddle clutch etc etc - bare lump just needs blower, injectors, management + dressing.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
tbh matt i think it will just be for show... if it ever actually gets done. if chris does it then it will if jimmy has anything to do with it it wont lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
my new clocks arrived the other week :D

Picture996.jpg

direct fit into the standard gti centre console :D

prepping for paint has now started :D red bloody rust everywhere!!
came in on moday and a door had magic'd its self onto the car... i was very impressed the car has started putting itself back together haha!

Picture1011.jpg

the old one was rotten at the botton and this one is better so christopher decided to fit it for me :D

Picture.jpg

after lots of sanding

Picture1000.jpg

the door has for some reason been half sprayed in white ... i was a little worried it was covering some rust of dodgey repair up but nope... all sanded back fine

SDC10640.jpg

SDC10638.jpg

wow you can see how much dust there is... i finally invested in a face mask after coughing up god knows how much crap. cant be healthy

The other side
Picture1001.jpg

Picture1004.jpg

This was the roof!
yummy... not been washed in years and by the looks of it never polished haha

Picture1007.jpg

Picture1008.jpg

SAND SAND SAND

velvet looking roof

Picture1010.jpg

and the workshop doodle pad :p

SDC10645.jpg

couple more essential bay pics... almost 100% there now

SDC10642.jpg

SDC10643.jpg

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i do get bored sometime but the drive knowing that when its done you can say i did that! is cool,

almost everything about it will be different or changed very subtly, cant wait for the 1st time i can drive it...

sure it will probably break down the 1st time tho haha

Rb 182
i do get bored sometime but the drive knowing that when its done you can say i did that! is cool,

almost everything about it will be different or changed very subtly, cant wait for the 1st time i can drive it...

sure it will probably break down the 1st time tho haha

I know what you mean, when i finally finshed my tubby clio i was well chuffed.

Although some cold nights it would get so frustating, i would have punched John in the face for asking if i wanted a cuppa. :lolup:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Well im goin back up to see it for the 1st time sinse the snow fell on sunday :)

i now have to somehow fit in a TT..

2 wings, a full o/s sill, dash clocks, and varrious other bits n bobs ive accumalated in the last month or so!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
They are a tempory solution, although i do like them they are not mine, they are my friends, were an 18th birthday present but he said i can do what i want to them and use them as long as i like, i have seen some BBS i like but they are a tad expensive

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well its been about 5 weeks sisne ive done any work on the mk1 but decided to change that today

:)

bought a whole sill section insted of trying to fabricate a peice the right shape to weld in...
SDC10746.jpg

cut down to the right size
SDC10748.jpg

winer! happy with that, means ill also get the right little lip in which although i didnt notice it at first would bug me now i have noticed it lol

bay almost ready for primer... finally
SDC10752.jpg

new wings :D
SDC10754.jpg

something a bit wrong with our inspiration wall
SDC10755.jpg

and the result of todays work... ouch..
dont let go of an angle grinder when its on...
SDC10763.gif

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
fusk sake laura, wont do that again will ya! nothing wrong with your inspiration wall lol

Mustang, S13, AX GT
They just happen to be skin coloured pants? Cars lookin good Laura, hope it makes it to some meets when its done ;)