ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Clio one year on, 56k Beware (Non RS content)

DCi 100
I might stick my 25mm ones back on the front. but each time i have, it always looks too wide IMO. The tyre stick out further than the skirts, much further, and it looks stoopid. Wish mine could look like this...

I think my car is just s**t. lol.

Only thing I don't like about them is the wheels. They just look dwarfed by the car man. And those are 16's yeah? Not sure what size the guy with the white ones were, but they definately matched the oversized futuristic look to match the car.

Not a 320d
Well im not buying new wheels.

Im happy with it, most of the time.

My front wheels sit too fat in.... I dont want spacers that are too wide.

45587_419062072538_684577538_4798342_2885045_n.jpg

Not a 320d
I have 2 sets. one set is on the rear of the car, and the other is sat under my bed but it just looks bloody stupid!

2007 MK3 Clio
LOVE the carbon bits, been planning to do that to mine since i got the car but colour coding and coilovers took priority :cool:!
Fair play mate, looks sweet :approve:!

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Ahh i want them mims you should of never selt them with the car! Think if a got mine lowered on coilies a set of borbet A's would just finish it right off!

Homo spec mazda
Not a mega fan of borbet A's a bit of me wishes i still had this car as itd be truely epic now, but moving on with the MX5 which is silly levels of fun

vauxhall corsa vxr
thik it looked spot on mate just read through the hole thred, i want them standard renault rims on my tce

Homo spec mazda
TBH i always wished i bought jesus's 17" megane wheels, there was a set of both on ebay recently