ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk3 standard head unit which Aux adaptor?

1.2 16v
I have put my head unit back to the standard one in my mk3 1.2 as it's a better fit than the pioneer one I had.

Just looking on ebay and not sure which part I need to adapt it to connect an aux cable to play ipod etc.

​cheers.

Alright mate! Its a simple enough job to do as I did it myself on my current Mk3. I'll put a link to the adaptor I bought below, all you need to do is. Take your radio out and in the back of the head unit there will be 2 spare slots for accessories, make sure the number of prongs spare matches the number of holes in the photo of the aux lead below. All you need to do is plug this lead into the back, go into the customise menu, on the radio, and scroll along till you find 'AUX' then turn it on. If you need any help I'll take mine back out and take some photos for you! Hope this helps.

:D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111027082237?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

1.2 16v
Awesome mate cheers, just wasn't sure if it was as simple as that. What's the customise menu? Is that the one where you scroll through and its like FM/CD etc?