ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MKI9000 Parrot

Silver Ph2 172
Hi Guys,

Has anyone got an MKI9000 Parrot Hands Free/Music Streaming kit installed in their car? I've looking at getting one fitted to my 2002 172, but its a lot of money to find out that its rubbish.

Fiesta ST3
Brown Bear, have you got the mki9000 fitted? have you mounted the remote anywhere? or just on the steering wheel?

also looking at buying one to use with an iphone 3g, this way i can leave my stock HU in and stream music and calls from the iphone.

looks pretty cool.

its got a usb/ipod cable so you can plug your ipod into it ive got a 9100 i would recommend the 9100 as you can control the ipod from the remote an use the screen to see tracks caller info #

although if your using bluetooth streaming then your have to use the iphone to control tracks anyway

you get a strap for the steering wheel and a sticky pad so you have the choice how where you want to put it

personaly ive had no problems an love mine to bits :D

but i have seen owners with problems with all the mki range
http://www.parrot.com/forums/english/viewforum.php?id=27 which will no doubt put you off
also be weary of really cheap kits they will be grey imports so you will have to chase the seller for warrenty issues

Fiesta ST3
its got a usb/ipod cable so you can plug your ipod into it ive got a 9100 i would recommend the 9100 as you can control the ipod from the remote an use the screen to see tracks caller info #

although if your using bluetooth streaming then your have to use the iphone to control tracks anyway

you get a strap for the steering wheel and a sticky pad so you have the choice how where you want to put it

personaly ive had no problems an love mine to bits :D

but i have seen owners with problems with all the mki range
http://www.parrot.com/forums/english/viewforum.php?id=27 which will no doubt put you off
also be weary of really cheap kits they will be grey imports so you will have to chase the seller for warrenty issues

is the 9100 screen detachable? i want on that has no screen preferable, I dont want to draw attention to the car unnecessarily you see, hence why the 9000 is the one i may go for.

is the 9100 screen detachable? i want on that has no screen preferable, I dont want to draw attention to the car unnecessarily you see, hence why the 9000 is the one i may go for.

in the 5 years of fitting these kits ive never had someone ring for a new kit to be fitted due to it being stolen,they just arent worth theiving