ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modding my CUP 172

Clio 04 172 Cup
I have just got myself a Cup 172. I want to do some modding to it nothing to drastic I want to keep the looks the looks of the car exactly as they are. So Im looking at more engine modding.
What are the first things to be done. Im thinking an induction kit to start off followed by an exhaust and then get the ECU re-mapped.
If anyone has any other suggestions?

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
This is has been covered a few times but take a look at www.greydevilindustries.com and yozzasport.co.uk along with k-tec although they are a little overpriced IMHO. BB tuning have some good gear aswell.
All depends really how much you've got to spend..
John

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
mini ripper said:
I have just got myself a Cup 172. I want to do some modding to it nothing to drastic I want to keep the looks the looks of the car exactly as they are. So Im looking at more engine modding.
What are the first things to be done. Im thinking an induction kit to start off followed by an exhaust and then get the ECU re-mapped.
If anyone has any other suggestions?

Yozzasport decat/zorst, Maxogen, SMT6 remap and BenR's inlet work should see you mid-late 180's.

Ali