ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monday 17th 2008

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Monday 17th 2008, M.O.T day for the 172 cup

as well as a mot i was having four new tyres and a custom Eurosport catback system fitted
by north eastern tyre & exhausts so had to drop the car off at 9am in a small village in the middle of no where called brotton and was due to collect the car back at 4pm, long time to wander about :( however thanks to bayliss who lives 30 mins away kindly offered to take me for a run in the vee there was no hanging about :D omg what can i say i had to close my eyes at one point :dead: i thought i was a fast driver lol

anyway on the same day a parcel arrived for me in way of a set of eibach prolines and after a discusion with bayliss he kindly offered to fit them as well as my janspeed unsilenced decat, was touch and go fitting the decat as sib had been there the night before and nearly used all the exhaust paste :evil: but we got there in the end

moral of the story

BIG THANKS TO BAYLISS FOR ALL THE HELP

ps, the cup passed M.O.T no probs *Happy days* well for at least another year