ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moved from clios to the R53 mini cooper s

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Where it's faded?
yeh dont seem to have the cutting power to make it match

67c4e5061aceafea320a22f4f5f0b8f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
What do you plan to do with the spots? PM me if you're interested in selling on, the misses fancies some for hers

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Winning dave, that look ace.

Nice time of night to mess now

The black to black stuff transforms the look

2014 Clio 200t edc
That looks so much better @cs_dave !! I hate you though, I've done nothing but look at these since you've posted it!! I'm going to have to have one. Miss petrol forced induction cars.
What's it like day to day? Yours is the 170hp isn't it as opposed to the older 168hp?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Any one of them from the inbetweeners. Absolutely no idea why mind you.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
But you actually look like Dave Gorman and Frankie Boyle's bum sex love child.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
tomorrow will be auto allure fallout and autoglym de tar (didnt see any tar spots mind) rewash and autofinesse da kit ill use auto allure glaze to cover the missed bits autofinesse tough coat and wax addict verio wax finsh with auto allure qd

autoglym rubber trim stuff for plastics

4bc42abe96d7b74b3b4fe8b7499df2ff.jpg

Used to love the Autoglym stuff on my Clio, seriously one of my favourite products. But, for some reason it doesn't seem to work as well on the MINI? Unless it's just me... but it'd start looking shite after a couple of days (fading) tried a few different products but in the end seemed to have stuck with a new Turtle Wax jobbie of all things! Works a treat.

Either way, one of the most satisfying jobs on these cars... so much damn trim!

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Used to love the Autoglym stuff on my Clio, seriously one of my favourite products. But, for some reason it doesn't seem to work as well on the MINI? Unless it's just me... but it'd start looking shite after a couple of days (fading) tried a few different products but in the end seemed to have stuck with a new Turtle Wax jobbie of all things! Works a treat.

Either way, one of the most satisfying jobs on these cars... so much damn trim!
ah ill see how it lasts yeh there is so much trim so just picked autoglym as it was there lol. turtlewax stuff ill try if this fails me would like to see a couple of weeks out of it