ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 16v

Clio 1.2 16v
Im buying a friends black 1.2 16v clio on Tuesday. The windows are already tinted and has a back box. The wheels on there are standard ones sprayed black.

Plans:
Get rid of standard alloys for some 16" Lenso rs5's in black
Lower 50mm (ish) all around
Remove white racing stripe which was put on the car
Spray Renault badge black

I'll put up some pics when i get the car.
Please give me your advice/suggestions on what to do to the car.

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
Keep standard alloys, spray them white..... Spray diamonds White... Lower it done.... Save as much money as possible for a faster car in a year or 2

Clio 1.2 16v
Well im getting alloys for birthday next month so ill only be paying for springs really. The car is costing me nohting cos im selling my 106 for the same amount im buying the clio for. Plus, im going to sell the standard alloys to pay for the springs :)

Clio 1.2 16v
Where can i find these as ive been looking at fk coilovers and apex ones at like £400?? Sounds like a bargain at under 200 to me!

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
They were on eBay last time I checked.... If not just search rokkor eBay and message then about them I'm sure they would be happy to part you with your cash