ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 1.4 16v clio

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Car looks pretty cool and although it must weigh a bit the sound system looks really well done. Personally i would put the number plate on the boot, just to break it up a little, it'd still look smooth but it justs just a matter of opinion as you said earlier.

Lower it and your onto a definate winner :D

For the guy above....

Go straight to renault for the grill mate.

Clio 1.4 16v (03)
the alarm was about 610quid, fitted of course :)
has window closure kit and couple other bits aswell was a tuff one between clifford and toad but went with toad as its cheaper but same quality if not better also i was told at the time customer service is alot better with toad but suppose that just depends on the company that you get it fitted by where ever you live

hey all, at last i got the clio on the road so thought id take some pics to show you guys, it could do with a clean tho lol
let me know what u think.
Phil

its not quite a sport but i love it :)

cliofront.jpg

clioside.jpg

clioback.jpg

cliofrontdark.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

mods and accessories:
PiperCross Air filter
Angel eyes, Bought of Addz on here :) cheers dude
182 sport alloys
smoothed boot
Twin pipe backbox
sport leather interior
Alpine dvd headunit
Freeview
smile.gif

Fli door speakers and tweeters
Fli 6X9's in a custom made parcel shelf covered in leather
Fli Power cap, Fli 800W amp and Fli 12" Sub all in a custom made box covered in leather to match seats (not fitted in car yet)

Toad alarm with text alert, proximity sensors, tilt sensor, remote boot release, window cloesure kit and couple other things
smile.gif
(love the gadgets hehe)

Plans:
get the windows slightly tinted all round
then lower it on some Spax coilovers, when ive got the time and money

once its been properly cleaned and i have the install all in will take it some where to take some decent pics.

I reckon the black rear headlight clusters would be a shout and should really set her off after lowering!
Also whered you manage to get your hands on the 182 alloys and for how much ?
Need some.

Golf TDI
was gna ask where you got the alarm etc but just read above lol as for the car looks good . probably not to everyones taste on here but if you like it thats all that matters .

mk4 golf gttdi180
nice car, nice spec. Only thing your missing from that spec seems to be remote start (if your into gadgets) :)
ive got remote start on my jeep. most auto electricians dont like fitting them but there pretty easy to fit if you no what your doing

Never above 25mpg
Liking the smoothed tailgate! Gonna go for the Campus tailgate though so I still have the bootlock on there ;)
Definitely needs lowering, although Im not one to talk :rasp: