ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Heres my much loved 172, few changes since these pics, will upload soon. Tell me what you think.

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
No the car came with the standard, got it from ebay, came with a grill for the badge aswel and new top panel. Not sure if the standard grill looks better

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Dont have the big wheels on anymore eaither, looked to chav lol and got pulled for the small plate so upsized lol

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I think it's the best aftermarket grill ive seen, way better than the steel one k-tec sell.
The standard one looks good but so does that one, it's personal taste.
Although i'd be a bit worried if it lets less air into engine bay, cooling and all that,
and you were right about those wheels.

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
It was about £100 its from poland but bought off ebay, got it a few years ago now for a clio i used to own.
Car ran fine, no problems with cooling r anything.
Problem is from a distance it looks like you`ve not got a grill on at all lol.

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
cheers mate. no, saving up for some coilovers at the mo. Really want some cup wheels, spoiler and splitter then just keep it at that.