ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 182 looking fresh.

clio sport 182
ive been a member on here for a few weeks now and still havnt posted any pics up so here goes.
got a few plans for it this year so ill keep you all updated.;)
edited.jpgedited2.jpg

clio sport 182
just after a set of coilovers, a cup spoiler and an exhaust. which i still havnt decided on which one yet.

Clio 197 RB
YozzaSport Exhaust, if you can get one. Check the Car parts for sale section on here, usually a few cup spoilers around.
Looks lovely and clean.

clio sport 182
Its already got cams, remap, itg panel filter and something done to the throttle body wich im not sure of.
could really do with listening to a few different exhausts so if anyones in birmingham that fancys meeting up to show off there exhaust systems feel free lol.

RB One Eight Two
Ktec Janspeed cat back system sounds nice mate. I bought one last May and for the price its superb. I didn't realise how nice it sounded until my mate drove it so I could hear it lol