ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182

Liquid Yellow 182
Just picked my 182 up today :D happy as hell with it, and more poke than i expected, has this forum stickers on it anyone we know who used to own it?

25092006077Small.gif

25092006074Small.gif

25092006073Small.gif

Chris

Liquid Yellow 182
yup came with both cup packs, strut brace, and top chrome mounts, engine cover, battery cover, and air filter (which i have take off and put the standard back on as its a tad loud) :rolleyes: all in all quite happy with it :approve:. Just going to lower it and maybe put something quiter like a k&n on it maybe

Chris

Last edited:
  Liquid Yellow 182
it has that in the standard air box :) maybe ill just stick with that then cheers, another penny saved ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
the BMC CDA is a good filter kit mate, but fair play if it's a little loud.

...I'll buy it from you.

Awesome 182 by the way. :)

172 Cup
shepdogg said:
...and maybe put something quiter like a k&n on it maybe

Don't get a K&N, what are we 18yrs old again? Put an ITG panel in there as said. Job done, keep the standard box.

justinRT said:
stunning! was wanting this colour when i got mine but couldnt find one

You've got a better colour in Racing Blue, it's up there battling with Inferno for the best colour mate, imo.

LY 200
pecan said:
You've got a better colour in Racing Blue, it's up there battling with Inferno for the best colour mate, imo.

Lmao you obviously havnt seen a liquid in the flesh then!?

Racings my second fav but inferno :sick: really gone off that, plus who really wants the smae colour as every other tom and dick any way!!! ;)

Liquid Yellow 182
cheers once again for the replys, the filter was sold staight away in here after about 2 hours of it been advertized :)

Liquid Yellow 182
reg number was on a private plate of: N20 KYW = nicky? from whales i presume as the reg plates had the welsh flag on them

Chris

Liquid Yellow 182
Don't get a K&N, what are we 18yrs old again? Put an ITG panel in there as said. Job done, keep the standard box.

done ;)

Chris