ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my black mans willy! (330ci m sport content)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
i bought this a week ago as i sold the scoob and wanted something a bit newer and more refined/flashy.

so far i will give it 9/10 for everything from looks to performance. it has 230bhp but weighs alot, which you can feel when you put your foot down but its still a quick car.
i will be getting a private plate for it (cant find a nice one or a funny one cheap),
i love just crusing around in it and its such a nice place to be with all the bits and bobs.

handling wise- its great for a big car and have had the back end out a few times but its not wollowey at all and the m-sport is just that little bit lower than the standard.

the auto box is great, more so in sport and the manual option comes in handy sometimes.

running costs so far are ok so far but have only done about 150 miles and have averaged 24mpg which isnt great but its better than 17mpg and i have done any long trips yet. (mpg doesnt bother me btw)

any way heres a few pics.....

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

Never above 25mpg
Very nice! Love it apart from the seats! That Parrot thing on the steering wheel would annoy me!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Very nice! Love it apart from the seats! That Parrot thing on the steering wheel would annoy me!

seats are amazing, so nice and comfortable. didnt want leather in the end. the control is fine until i turn the wheel with one hand round a corner etc and my hand hits all the buttons.. lol

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
the mpg doesn't bother you..............yet. it will do! my 328 sport i had years ago was ace but the mpg took its toll. great car tho chum.

just noticed you said you had a scoob before - ok i take it back! you obviously aren't arsed about mpg

Last edited:
  Never above 25mpg
seats are amazing, so nice and comfortable. didnt want leather in the end. the control is fine until i turn the wheel with one hand round a corner etc and my hand hits all the buttons.. lol

Yeah after having full leathers in the 318 (bear in mind only comfort so no bolsters :( ) I don't think I could have alcantara in a BM.

Turbos.
Got to sort that steering wheel out, looks like a minicab, especially with the Parrot control! I would replace it with a more discreet Bluetooth connection personally.

They are good looking cars though. Not a massive leather fan either, but tends to mean you don't get many options as it generally means they are sparsely specced from new. Tape deck FFS!

Guy at work has a silver grey one, has just put Eibachs on and CSL replicas. Transforms the car.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Got to sort that steering wheel out, looks like a minicab, especially with the Parrot control! I would replace it with a more discreet Bluetooth connection personally.

They are good looking cars though. Not a massive leather fan either, but tends to mean you don't get many options as it generally means they are sparsely specced from new. Tape deck FFS!

Guy at work has a silver grey one, has just put Eibachs on and CSL replicas. Transforms the car.

well the seats in mine are the m-sport alcantara seats and i have seen they are quite rare (could be wrong), they are more comfy than leathers and thats what i wanted, plus i hate leathers in the summer.
have thought about sportlines and CSL wheels but am unsure!!
the tape deck was standard on these as it has a 6 cd changer in the boot. got all the other options tho.

Clio GT 1.6
Congrats on the car!
Seats are available across the range I think on the M sport models but they are very comfy and I think I agree with you with preferring them over leathers.

Correct me if im wrong but wasn't there a paddle shift option on the 330ci's or is that the clubsport models?
Enjoy the car!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Congrats on the car!
Seats are available across the range I think on the M sport models but they are very comfy and I think I agree with you with preferring them over leathers.

Correct me if im wrong but wasn't there a paddle shift option on the 330ci's or is that the clubsport models?
Enjoy the car!

think the clubsports but i found out you can retro fit the paddle shift on mine for about £200. lol (not going to)
found out that one of my exhaust pipes has been shut for god knows how long, smashed the butterfly valve open and jobs a goodun'. sounds nice and raspy.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Love it... I'm really wanting one of these next.

I park up daily next to a 330Ci Clubsport in Purple and I get very jealous.

Golf R soon...
Very nice! My old 325ci looked identical.

I've got a facelift 330ci convertible now, still loving the Beemers!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Nice cars.My mate has one that he found of an old boy on 28k on a 52 plate.One owner in blue with leather...Its mint...