ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My car keeps cutting out, anyone know what the prob is?

L

lukekbrown

My car keeps cutting out :( Can anyone help?
The engine management light comes on then my rev limiter goes up and down then it dies on me.
I've had a diagnostic done by Renault and they said my Downstream oxygen sensor and atmospheric pressure sensor is showing problems, but they said I need to pay another 90 quid so they could tell me the real reason, so i thought fuk that and I went to GSF Car parts for a oxygen sensor and a MAP sensor and its still doing the same.
A uncle of mine said it might be my powertec induction kit letting in too much air, he said replace it and see, but i don't know if i should fork out because it might be something else.

Anybody got any ideas?

Clio MK2 (1.2)
thats what the garag told me, try replacing your Coil Plugs(all of them) and im sure that will sort the problems .. garage told me that the Air Filter was lettin to much air in, but i said i put the original 1 back on and it still did. then i told him about the coil plugs and i was right :)

L

lukekbrown

So did you have the same prob as me? How much is it to replace all the coil plugs?

L

lukekbrown

So did you have the same prob as me? How much is it to replace all the coil plugs? Theres 4 per car on the clio ain't there?