ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 172- Flame red (NEEDS DE CHAVVED ALSO)

02 Clio 172
Passed test with 1 minor!

Turini's and PX4's fitted.

Engine mount and eibachs fitted tommorrow.

Pics tommorrow.

Audi S1
As for the insurance fronting, I hate when everyone on here goes mad when its mentioned, his car, his choice - people say your not insured because your a named driver, the insurance companies will find a way of getting out of it (which they probably will) but its a choice he has made, if he crashes it, HE will suffer - not none of you.

I get more annoyed with people on here kicking off about it, rather than someone actually doing it, I've been there and done it, not everyone is perfect - how many of you actually have mods on your car and not declared them?

Equally on that note before you all go "i do i dont break the law" - do you download music?-films?...

I will love to see firgures on how many times the average person breaks the law a day... would be intresting.

Audi S1
As for the insurance fronting, I hate when everyone on here goes mad when its mentioned, his car, his choice - people say your not insured because your a named driver, the insurance companies will find a way of getting out of it (which they probably will) but its a choice he has made, if he crashes it, HE will suffer - not none of you.

I get more annoyed with people on here kicking off about it, rather than someone actually doing it, I've been there and done it, not everyone is perfect - how many of you actually have mods on your car and not declared them?

Equally on that note before you all go "i do i dont break the law" - do you download music?-films?...

I will love to see firgures on how many times the average person breaks the law a day... would be intresting.

So you dont break the law?

As for the insurance fronting, I hate when everyone on here goes mad when its mentioned, his car, his choice

When he/someone drives into you, the insurance doesn't pay out, your insurance fixes your car and it goes down as a claim, your premium increases by quite a lot, you can't afford that new house, car, hi-fi, dvd etc etc for a few more months . . .

This is when you will come over to the (pretty normal) way of thinking that this guy is a prick.

172 rep

+1

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.

We've been here before with you if I remember correctly. He won't be the only one to suffer, especially if he takes out a bus queue full of old people or a line of kids walking to school.

I hope I never have to encounter the likes of this guy, because if he was reeponsible for mowing down my daughter, I'd be put in prison for a very long time for ripping his scheming, weasely little head off and sh**ting down his neck.

People get angry with him because it'e like of him and you that push young lad's insurance up. It doesn't affect me too much, I'm beyond being affected by 'youth' insurance. I don't care what happens to him, I just don't want an innocent becoming a victim of a moron.

Audi S1
Yer ok its wrong, I no that you no that he knows that.... Woopie f**king do

People get angry with him because it'e like of him and you that push young lad's insurance up. It doesn't affect me too much, I'm beyond being affected by 'youth' insurance. I don't care what happens to him, I just don't want an innocent becoming a victim of a moron.

Sorry how exactly have i done this? I never had a crash when the car was insured in my sisters name. BUT still as i said how many people dont declare mods - that voids your insurance to, also not putting commuting down on your insurance....

It's people like you which makes me hate this site sometimes.

Im not saying his right about letting his mate drive his car im more on the "fronting" part - equally what does it matter if he knock down a queue full of kids insured or not insured - im sure the last thing a parent is going to worry once there kid is dead.. "I wish he was insured"

Last edited:
  172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
Yer ok its wrong, I no that you no that he knows that.... Woopie f**king do

Sorry how exactly have i done this? I never had a crash when the car was insured in my sisters name. BUT still as i said how many people dont declare mods - that voids your insurance to, also not putting commuting down on your insurance....

It's people like you which makes me hate this site sometimes.

Im not saying his right about letting his mate drive his car im more on the "fronting" part - equally what does it matter if he knock down a queue full of kids insured or not insured - im sure the last thing a parent is going to worry once there kid is dead.. "I wish he was insured"

If someone doesn't claim mods, they're a moron. If they front, they're a moron. If you drive a car you can't really afford just to look good for your mates, you're a moron. See a pattern?

As for the knocking down a bus queue comment, nice to see you have plenty of compassion. That'll get you far in life.

Your comments about downloading films doesn't wash, either. It's a litle bit different from putting people's lives at risk, isn't it? We all break laws, myself included, I just choose to break the ones that don't put other people's lives at risk.

The OP claims to earn 1400 quid a week, nearly as much as I take home a month and yet he can't be bothered to spend a small portion of it insuring his car, whereas mine has to pay for insurance, mortgage, bills and childcare, etc. Either he's a bell-end of epic proportions or on the wind up trail. I suspect the former.

You wonder why people get wound up about stuff like this, it's because we pay our way, just for some little scrote to decide he can get around it.

clio sport ph1 172
lol this thread is jokes haha the boy is young but he will learn ;) still agree his a moron :rasp:

ZED TEA
Dont really think this is the right forum for you tbh! insurance fronting? driving without insurance, Driving on the PHONE!!!, lending cars to uninsured drivers!! not declaring mod's!!! people like you are the sole reason insurance is so high for honest people like me! Get back to saxperience! wouldnt be supprised if someone on here reported you aswell, and should you really be admitting that your insurance fronting on a public forum? RANT OVER

*Edit Just realised how dead this thread is lol, kid still pissed me off lmao