ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 172- Flame red (NEEDS DE CHAVVED ALSO)

Deja vu 182
True, and i agree that insurance route isnt the best way to go, but if its worth the risk to him then why not? It wont damage your pocket at the end of the day, like you say this is a forum and people are entitled to there own opinion but wow ive never seen a site where sooo many people seem arrogant and just start flaming someone over nothing and am not just talking about this thread, i mean in general. Think its just a place for them to let off there steam cos they get bullied outside the internet...

:D
Say that when he s driven into you and insurance won t pay out , it s up to him what he does but as i ve said before be worth doing it properly main driver , mods declared etc etc
ps would of been better not to mention all the insurance related stuff in a project thread :)

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Nice plans for the Mod's though!

Tasteful-ise the car and use it sensibly, Its people like that whch have prevented me getting the 172 I've wanted for 2 years due to Insurance premiums being so high!

Live within your means, then buy a car of which you can declare all mod's as you are deemed a, dare i say it, "SENSIBLE DRIVER!"

All the best from me though!

insurance fronting, people should have more in there life to worry about then someone else's insurance.

its a forum to look at cars and help each other, not try to be the police.

firstly, yes i have skim read the thread, so call me up if its some big joke towards the end where you havent done all the things on pages 1 & 2

the reason people have gone off on one at you, is because you are the reason that young people's insurance is so high.

we are not worrying about what little slap on the wrists you will get for driving a car that is uninsured, we are worried about how much you could f**k up our lives by crashing into us without insurance.

at the age of 20 i was slammed into by someone like you, driving his boss' daimler. he is now the reason that i cannot get insurance for a higher powered car at the age of 22 with what would have been 4 years NCB. i couldnt afford to pay for the damage caused, so had to pay 500 excess and go through my own insurance for the rest. putting a mark on my record and costing my £££ in upping my insurance premium.

so forgive me if i "make the presumption" that you are an ignorant mindless prick.

oh and i laugh before i ask this . . . are you going to insure all the modifications you are making to the car, if you decide to insure this one of course!?!

02 Clio 172
the cars in my mums name, shell be using it, they cannot prove i use it more than youre, all of you seem like your heads are stuck right up your arse.

Im third party only anyway, cos quite simply i dont keep cars long enough to see anypoint in full comp, rather save a grand and take the risk. Enjoy trhe money i saved on a nice trip to thailand on 5th march for 2 weeks !

I lost 2300 on the first one, 6 months, 10k miles extra, small bump.

I paid 3700 on a vts full comp at 17 and never needed it, so i have since went for third party and put a low value on car.

Anyway got theory tommorrow! revising just now!

Ohhh the last clio, the case got dropped on day of court (good wee lawyer ive got) :)

i give up.

at least you are in scotland far away from me. don't bother driving through cheshire. and i would advise staying away from a certain blue, private reg'd v6 as well. . .

oh and i actually hope you fail tomorrow

jamie

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
bit harsh ennit? no need for that mate.... if you got bad things to say keep them to yourself.. sorry mate if you dont agree just think thats a little below the belt

i give up.

at least you are in scotland far away from me. don't bother driving through cheshire. and i would advise staying away from a certain blue, private reg'd v6 as well. . .

oh and i actually hope you fail tomorrow

jamie

Mustang, S13, AX GT
^I would say it was justified given that he's suffered at the hands of uninsured drivers before. Trust me mate if you crash it wont take them long to work out that you've tried to pull a fast one by putting your mum as the main driver and you as a named driver. I hope you've got enough cash to pay for who-ever you drive into, just hope you dont injure some-one...

bit harsh ennit? no need for that mate.... if you got bad things to say keep them to yourself.. sorry mate if you dont agree just think thats a little below the belt

ill agree i shouldnt have piped up, but people that do this sort of thing in the world need telling as this one obviously thinks it is either clever or the norm.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
the cars in my mums name, shell be using it, they cannot prove i use it more than youre, all of you seem like your heads are stuck right up your arse.

Im third party only anyway, cos quite simply i dont keep cars long enough to see anypoint in full comp, rather save a grand and take the risk. Enjoy trhe money i saved on a nice trip to thailand on 5th march for 2 weeks !

I lost 2300 on the first one, 6 months, 10k miles extra, small bump.

I paid 3700 on a vts full comp at 17 and never needed it, so i have since went for third party and put a low value on car.

Anyway got theory tommorrow! revising just now!

Ohhh the last clio, the case got dropped on day of court (good wee lawyer ive got) :)
Somebody ban this fool. Don't need any more d*ckheads on this site.

Insurance fraud FTL. If you can't afford to run something, then don't buy it.

Porsche Boxster987S
am i missing something here regarding how you have all this money for all these cars at 18?:S should i re-read this thread for the answer or has it not been mentioned. none of my buisness mind you but 99% of 18 year olds i know can barely afford a 1.2?

Ed

One that doesnt work
I hate people who comit insurance fraud!!! I know a lad that has recently damaged his L200, would cost alot to repair! so his dad told him to get someone to nick it!! What is this world coming to!!

Brick.gif

Ed

One that doesnt work
I just seen someit funny!! That JamesClio, he can afford the membership for this site! But cant insure his car!! Sort your life out and get a job!!!! I pay everything myself and im 17!! Paying £1700! But who gives one!!!!

S4 Avant
Epic thread tbh. I suggest the OP grows up and buys a car that he can afford the insurance on. 1.0 Citroen C2s are insurance group 1 if I remember correctly?

Insurance fraud, not big or clever

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Good one Obe-Wan on the fronting..

I worked my f*cking arse off to get my 182 when I was 18, and to pay for it properly and insure it properly - then you get idiots like yourself who f*ck it all up for us.
If this is a car you really loved why the hell would you only be a named driver? D to the odgy.

Here's my (mum's) new flamer!

FFS.

997.1, Caddy, e208
Everyones said it all TBH, I just thought Id +1 the fact that your a complete dickhead with no respect for others.

jamescolli

ClioSport Club Member
am i missing something here regarding how you have all this money for all these cars at 18?:S should i re-read this thread for the answer or has it not been mentioned. none of my buisness mind you but 99% of 18 year olds i know can barely afford a 1.2?

Tell me bout it :dapprove:

oh and +1 that insurance fronters need removing from the roads

02 Clio 172
i could happily afford insuring it full comp in my name.

Id rather spent the money on partying and a holiday and makeing the car faster.

re⋅tard

a. a mentally retarded person. b. a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social r****d.

172 & RSi
i could happily afford insuring it full comp in my name.

Id rather spent the money on partying and a holiday and makeing the car faster.

Grammar_Time.gif

I think you should spent your money on some tutoring, makeing your sentences/spelling readable.

Insurance fronting ftl, you can't really blame people for being harsh, you might aswell be driving around with no insurance tbh.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i hate people like this,

i work my arse off, buy my car car and insure it properly and to declare all the mods,

and people like you are f**king it up for the rest of the country,

and where in gods name do you get your money??
because sum1s clearly raking in the dollar, and yet you still seem imature enough to drive without insurance on motorways, and commit insurance fraud!

EDIT: and fail to spell properly.

think you need to grow up and get a car you can afford,
clown,

ps my previous question as to where you get your money remains, as i think i have an idea based on your posts.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Blaintly a druggy i reckon.

Thank you for making me pay £1,000 on my first years car insurance. Remind me to send you a birthday present

02 Clio 172
i was an electrician. worked in london from august to december on £1400 a week , just of oxford street at binney street

had a big holiday since december :)

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Why are you "making the car faster" if you're not the one to be driving it all the time?
Big holiday since december? Is it called redundancy?

997.1, Caddy, e208
So why the reluctance to do things legally?

I earn an average of £275 p/w, I have a 172, paid off.

I pay my insurance in full, yearly, fully comp, all mods declared.

If I earnt £1400 a week, I cant see that Id change to invalidting what I work hard for.

Oh, yeah, thats it.

Im not a moron like you!

my oh my but the names are flying around on this post ... i aint gonna join in with that cause it aint gonna solve anything really. Seems like this chap needs someone who's gonna show and teach him the right way and the benefits of it ... quite frankly i believe his parents should have been the ones to help in that department, but hey i aint gonna wander into that part of the woods.

However i think the main question is , how the hell can your parents actually be condoning this ? I mean i hate insurance just as much as the next guy, but this is more a question of culture and ethics, you just dont do that sh*t, out of respect for yourself and others. Gees man you really gotta fess up and start taking some responsibilty, you're 18 from what i understand, now's the chance to start acting and behaving like an adult (spelling like one too, which actually reminds me)

the definition just incase i lost you with that one:

tr.v. con·doned, con·don·ing, con·dones
To overlook, forgive, or disregard (an offense) without protest or censure