ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 172 MK1!!

Clio RS mk1
Afflicted, I am French and I use a translator. It is not easy thus are lenient.
*27/01/2007
Hello with all, I thus present my new car to you, it is a RS1, blue odysée of January 2001, it adds up 81000km. That to say moreover, if not that it is fool stock, and that I count the bichonner well. Two photographs while waiting for demin the following ones:
1.jpg

2.jpg

*29/01/2007
Photographs of the interrior:
3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Engine:
6.jpg

Note the state of the wheel

*03/02/2007
Here today, I have just made several gifts to my RS. Change of the clanches of doors:
clanche.jpg

clanche1.jpg

clanche2.jpg

Then, Change of fires AR: (+silvervision)
9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

And I had begun the day with a good small cleansing:
7.jpg

8.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Here are it will be all for the moment.

*05/02/2007
Small new, I have just tested this morning with my rims 16 ". And I must say I am insane result, in more Ca makes it single. In origin:
URL]

In the course of modif:
15.jpg

Here are what Ca would give with my rims into 16 ":
16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

*15/02/2007
Here is the small meeting phot of this evening:
19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

*04/03/2007
Small news, I finished polishing my admition…
moteur.jpg

moteur1.jpg

moteur2.jpg

moteur3.jpg

For the aspect, nothing simpler completion at the 1200 and belgum aluminum…

*19/03/2007
Small photo meeting with a pal this weekend:
1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Landlords with their mountings:
3.jpg

6.jpg

*02/05/2007
Here are small news all fraiche…. Having time in front of me, with a beautiful public holiday, I decided to occupy me of titine. I start already with him changed a bulb of roasted and passed to Silvervision… (trés practical to change a night light and a indicator)
23.jpg

Then I cleaned it a little, because it rolls much in this moment and I do not have too time to wash it…
24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

It is superb… but remaining me of time and Polish Meguiar' S, I launch out in the polish….
27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

The result is appropriate to me perfectly…. Nobody can say that it is already 6 years old by seeing its body...

*15/05/2007
Here are small news…. First of all I must say that I am trés content with this small animal, already 8000km to his wheel (since February), and I must say that I really start with good me amused with… It is terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible!!! One or two frayeures but nothing malicious good… I am glad also not to have discovered the vice one hidden… Ca would have gaché me the pleasure. If not voiçi the beautiful one (finally very salts) with its Prowler Sport…
prowler.jpg

prowler1.jpg
prowler2.jpg

And here what I received yesterday…
BAR1.jpg
BAR2.jpg

Assembly tomorrow if all goes well with good Tuto. History to help of future the mécano' S.

*18/05/2007
Small photographs from my 2 Clio' S together…. (my RS and my EX)
Duo1.jpg
Duo2.jpg
Duo3.jpg

*20/06/2007
Here are small photographs of my RS into full fields: to drink: And yes in this moment it is the harvest thus the RS is in 4*4 mode…
31.jpg
32.jpg

If not here what I control….
moisson.jpg
moisson1.jpg

*23/06/2007
Here, small modif. today… My RS is not any more FULL STOCK.
33.jpg
34.jpg

And here the new painting of my BAR.
35.jpg

*25/06/2007
Small photo meeting at the edge of water…
36.jpg
37.jpg
38.jpg
39.jpg

*04/07/2007
I worked on the RS today… Reassembly of my BAR, which changed color…
42.jpg
41.jpg

I also withdrew this… To pass by again in origin, finally for the moment ........
IMG_2676.jpg
If not it really will be necessary that I wash it…

*15/07/2007
The RS returns very right from the carriage-builder… More only one bump and a job really nikel. In more I just come to change the plate postpones…
43.jpg
44.jpg
45.jpg

Clio RS mk1
today, or plustot yesterday small news…. (I explain aprés…)
SP_A0135.jpg

SP_A0131.jpg

SP_A0132.jpg

SP_A0133.jpg

SP_A0130.jpg

SP_A0127.jpg

SP_A0128.jpg

SP_A0129.jpg

I settled a small KAD, made house, it takes this kind the air abrasion behind the headlight and is protected from the heat of the engine…. verdict after 50 terminals: no change of performance, really no neither in a direction nor in the other… An irrational sound when one has foot with the floor, and nothing when one does not support: coil: Only one thing displease to me downtown, (stopper.) the car goes up more quickly in temperature

Lots of Alfas
Bonjour, cannot beleive how nice your steering wheel looks.

wow Im really glad Ive just upgraded my broadband!!