ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my clio 197 full retrim

megane 285 sport
just had my car fully retrimmed in black leather, dark grey alcantra with red switching by edge automotive, Rugby, West Midlands, to say im chuffed is an understatement. Heres some picture from edges website

Clio-Leather-Alcantara-01.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-02.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-03.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-04.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-05.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-06.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-07.jpg
Clio-Leather-Alcantara-08.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Stunning.

Perfect!

Your car's not Radiant Red though, it's Ultra Red. Radiant's not a Renault colour.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol at Radiant Pink.

Car looks immense mate, great modification.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Looks immense! I know a couple of people on 197.net have used them lately too and i've heard nothing but good things. If only I had the spare cash...

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
That is perfect mate. im sure i wont be the first to ask...

What did that set you back mate?

Nissan 350z
If the Recaros had the option of coming like this from Renault then i would have deffinately spec'd them. Such a pity they had all the hassle of wear and tear warranty claims in standard form.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
I thought you could get them done from the dealer, though they do come in standard and they use a third party to trim them?

megane 285 sport
they had my car for three days, but he made most of the covers up before i dropped the car off. cost £750 but that was part of a group buy on clio197.net and you had to pair up with someone else to share the material costs. his work is top notch.