ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio 197

Clio 197
image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg
Hello,
I have had this about 3 months now, loving life with it!! Still would love to know everything it's had done and what it's putting out. I know it's got a full miltek and a remap but not sure how much!Few cosmetics to do but oh my days it's brings so much joy when I drive it!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Albi blue is epic!

These tend to make 180-185bhp standard, the remap will have gotten rid of the flat spot and kangarooing when the car is cold and at low revs.

Have the wheel been refurbished? They look darker than standard.

Clio 197
Albi blue is epic!

These tend to make 180-185bhp standard, the remap will have gotten rid of the flat spot and kangarooing when the car is cold and at low revs.

Have the wheel been refurbished? They look darker than standard.
Ah okay that still sounds good to me! I don't think they have been, I think it's just the lighting in the pics, however they do need a refurb! Looking a bit scruffy in places so I'm saving for the full set refurbed

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Never photos well, but albi such a nice colour, I loves mine in the sun

Clio 197
I haven't really taken it anywhere for a decent pic shoot but that will be coming when I've found my remaining parts :)