ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my Clio dci86

Mk3 clio 1.5dci
bought this just under a year ago now. 2010 1.5dci dynamique. still has warranty and tax is only 30quid a year :) renault sport 197 steering wheel. renault sport cup spoiler. in the pics its sitting on apex -35mm springs. it now has a full spax -45mm adjustable damping kit. ktec panel filter. kenwood bluetooth headunit. fox fx004 wheels avon tyres.
View attachment 76674

Attachments

• clio 4.jpg
    clio 4.jpg
    506.1 KB · Views: 72
  • clio 16.jpg
    clio 16.jpg
    536.1 KB · Views: 70
  Mk3 clio 1.5dci
also has hel braided hoses and still to come is a remap and exhaust inc decat. need to find a fmic that will fit and not drop too much pressure

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
very nice, what type of exhaust system you going for? full custom or mix match of off the shelf parts?

will definatl be allot more funn to drive after a good all out mapping. these engines respond so well to remaps

Mk3 clio 1.5dci
very nice, what type of exhaust system you going for? full custom or mix match of off the shelf parts?

will definatl be allot more funn to drive after a good all out mapping. these engines respond so well to remaps

going to go for a complete custom system that way can be different. just need to find someone close to edinburgh lol. and im hoping to get down to ktec for the map

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
wouldnt bother going all the way to k-tec for your map if your up here, go to joe @ powertune scotland in Hamilton. he's done loads of our DCi's over at www.cliodci.net - got 130bhp and 190lbft from my old DCi 100

i drove a DCi86 for a few days as a curtisy car a few months ago and was mighty impressed with it! no turbo lag like the 106 has so felt just as quick if not quicker around town, 106 wasnt quicker until your stretching its legs in 4th, 5th and 6th gear! id imagine a mapped 86 would fly!

Mk3 clio 1.5dci
wouldnt bother going all the way to k-tec for your map if your up here, go to joe @ powertune scotland in Hamilton. he's done loads of our DCi's over at www.cliodci.net - got 130bhp and 190lbft from my old DCi 100

i drove a DCi86 for a few days as a curtisy car a few months ago and was mighty impressed with it! no turbo lag like the 106 has so felt just as quick if not quicker around town, 106 wasnt quicker until your stretching its legs in 4th, 5th and 6th gear! id imagine a mapped 86 would fly!

Had a look at powertune. says the guys been in an rta and mite no be back till july/august :-( hope hes ok like but bit long to wait :-(

Mk3 clio 1.5dci

Had a look at powertune. says the guys been in an rta and mite no be back till july/august :-( hope hes ok like but bit long to wait :-(

Mk3 clio 1.5dci
Thanx for the comments :) anyone kno anyone else but powertune? would like yo.use joe but he aint avail

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
I used PowerTune, cannot recommend him enough.

Also SkottdCi has and a few others.

My map has been flawless, never had a problem with it and car feels a lot better for it.

Mk3 clio 1.5dci
I used PowerTune, cannot recommend him enough.

Also SkottdCi has and a few others.

My map has been flawless, never had a problem with it and car feels a lot better for it.

Yeh but i think goin by powertunes website he had an accident :-(

Mk3 clio 1.5dci
Smart, how 'good' are the running costs like?
Get roughly 50mpg. do alot o motorway but the spoiler dont help neither does the tyres/geometry at -45mm lol. most i c in wrk average 68mpg. Road tax is only 30 quid a year an dont.get a 6month option lol

Mk3 clio 1.5dci
Finally got round to getting it mapped by etune! What a difference!! Used to struggle past 70.. Now gets there with ease. And the mpg is miles better. Although the extra grunt has been addictive. Now need to find a strut brace and someone to remove my cat and re weld the box. Proving difficult around Edinburgh.