ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Clio RS200T EDC

Clio RS200T EDC LUX
Hi all, had the car a few days now and I thought I'd post some pictures :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433679793.492109.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433679810.701675.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433679823.424710.jpg

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I agree the rear on these looks great, if only they flared the front arches.

An orange one
I still can't get on with the new Clio's :( you got the best colour by miles though.

For some reason when I first looked at your pics I thought you were abroad. Spain or something.

Clio RS200T EDC LUX
Thanks for the kind comments all! Absolutely love the car! Had a 2012 Corsa VXR before but this does everything better! I wanted an automatic with paddle shifters, went for the RS as you don't pay premium because automatic is standard. It's a LUX model, sacrificed Cup Chassis for Heated Leather seats and parking sensors, I don't plan on tracking the car as its my daily.

ST's are lovely however it didn't feel any different to the VXR, I see about 4 or 5 on the way to work most days plus I already had full heated recaros and sat-nav and couldn't justify paying more for the same spec if that makes sense?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks for the kind comments all! Absolutely love the car! Had a 2012 Corsa VXR before but this does everything better! I wanted an automatic with paddle shifters, went for the RS as you don't pay premium because automatic is standard. It's a LUX model, sacrificed Cup Chassis for Heated Leather seats and parking sensors, I don't plan on tracking the car as its my daily.

ST's are lovely however it didn't feel any different to the VXR, I see about 4 or 5 on the way to work most days plus I already had full heated recaros and sat-nav and couldn't justify paying more for the same spec if that makes sense?

Just jesting about the st, I'd rather have one of these any day of the week.

Clio RS200T EDC LUX
From Baldock, about 10 minutes from Stevenage and the colour is called flame red.

Haha no worries they are great cars!

Here's one of the much discussed front end lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433706705.869879.jpg

Clio trophy
Work for renault so getting to use the 200 t's more and more and I enjoy using the lux cars more than than any other,fantastic day to day cars and very quick in the right hands,enjoy her!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Looks like a 1.2 but yeah it's alright :tongueout: are there many tuning parts available for these yet?