ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My cup is a gonna!

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Re: My cup is a gonna! Wrote off today.

Update.

The car has been written off today due to the cost of repairs, and have a total loss. Absolutly gutted now as i the car was just comong together car:dapprove:

Ended up getting paid out £3790 for the total loss, and have bought the car back for £568 delivered to my house!

God knows how i got paid out that much on a cat c car with 50k on the clock! the bloke rekons i would have got close to 5k if it was straight, only paid £2900 for the car 10 months ago!

Good news for some tho as i'm breaking the parts and selling them in the forsale section, be quick tho lol.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I suppose that eases the pain slightly.

At least you have had it for a while and made a gain. Prime opportunity to get something else again.

iceberg 172
Re: My cup is a gonna! Wrote off today.

Update.

The car has been written off today due to the cost of repairs, and have a total loss. Absolutly gutted now as i the car was just comong together car:dapprove:

Ended up getting paid out £3790 for the total loss, and have bought the car back for £568 delivered to my house!

God knows how i got paid out that much on a cat c car with 50k on the clock! the bloke rekons i would have got close to 5k if it was straight, only paid £2900 for the car 10 months ago!

Good news for some tho as i'm breaking the parts and selling them in the forsale section, be quick tho lol.

you have pm