ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my dci 100 172 rep

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Haven't posted on here in a while so thought i'd put up some crappy phone pics of my dci100 172 rep atm. It's currently off the road while i do a few bits and bobs like tidying it up bodywork wise doing a few mechanically then it's booked in to have a custome decat made to go with the custom made stealth cat back system it has currently then it's being mapped by chip ;) hope you all like

IMAG0769_zpse08964b7.jpg

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Cheers guys!had a ph1 172 and a ph2 172 before but this is same spec i.e auto xenons, rain sensitive wipers, climate control etc but so much cheaper to run :)

e92 330i
Very nice, was also thinking the wheels needs spacers but if they already have 25mm then not much more you can go for.

​Good rep never the less

Looks good on the f1's! It looks like mine before i fitted the spacers (I have 25mm spacers too) my wheels sit much further out and the offset will be similar to yours :S Very weird !