ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Flame red cleaned and new bits!!

Roadster Coupe
Hi just had my car lowered, cup front splitter, brembo max discs and my new OZ supertourismo WRC wheels fitted. What you all think? I quite like the wheels.

Last edited:
  Roadster Coupe
Thanx guys (and gals LOL)! I wasnt sure what colour wheels to go for at the start. But im glad I got the whites 1s now.

Mk2 Ph1, 1.6 16v Clio
great car, great colour!
I 'personally' don't like the white wheels but then that's just me, and I've got a much shitter car than you, so don't listen to me ;)

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Looks great matey. What suspension?

What was the issue with the brake lines in the end?

Banana
Very nice :approve:
You will be washing those wheels 3 times a week now- trust me, white rims are a magnet for brake dust, but the way they look when just cleaned makes it all worthwhile :D

Roadster Coupe
cheers guys. the wheels are 16's and im just running my car on apex 40mm lowering springs at the mo, i wanna get some decent shocks next. I rang yozza and said he'll try and sort my brake lines out. he reckons my car hasnt got standard unions. the wheels r worth it tho after they been cleaned, I got some greenstuff pads front and back so there isnt that much brake dust as normal.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
stunning. wish i could afford a 172 :(

love flame red, looks even better with white wheels.

PH1_172
yummy im loving that looks ace, i agree white badges now.

Only bummer is the brake dust staining on the wheels on a car we had the wheels were white brand new and after a couple of months they were stained :(,just keep them clean

Breaking A 172 Replica
Love it!

I think you should paint the side badges body colour but do the 2.0 16V bit in white.

Looks lovely though!!!

Sam

Roadster Coupe
thanx, I might spray my badges white but i wanna buy a spare set of side badges just in case it dont look right. so i'll hav 2 keep a look out on ebay.

Roadster Coupe
Only had my wheels on for 2 days and some little t**t has nicked my crome dust caps which came wiv my wheels!! Im gonna fit some flush fit buggers on my wheels i reckon.