ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My gf's b/g 182 and my 172 cup

arctic 182 ff
Since the gf was away for the weekend i finally had time to give the 182 a good clean at our new house as it has been neglected for some time while moving in ect,only phone pics as my camera is at my mam and dads.a couple of friends popped round the next day too.quite pleased with the ammount of room i now have to play about with the cars.:)

2453.jpg

2452.jpg

245.jpg

235-8.jpg

235-7.jpg

2356.jpg

235-5.jpg

235-4.jpg

235-3.jpg

235-2.jpg

235.jpg

Last edited:
  arctic 182 ff
The 182 is proper nice mate. What exhaust is that?

Just a magnex mate the baffels were gone in the original centre section and it had been cut by renault under warranty years ago and was ill fitting.got the magnex cheap when they went bust havnt got a complaint about it spot on for the mrs not loud ect.

arctic 182 ff
Thanks,look at the 3rd pic down with me mate polishing wheels on cosworth,if you look you can see the driveway and the 172 just at the bottom of it lol.2 gates that open.:)

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Your girlfriend has more power than you?

HOMO!!!!

Cars look awesome mate, good job.