ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My little 1.2 mk3 clio imusic

Mk3 1.4 clio
Can you upload pics on tapatalk?? Not a great amount mate. I've painted the stereo surround and interior strips gloss black and now starting to tidy up my engine bay, going with black and red. I need to find the engine cover for mine aswell.

Clio mk3
Can you upload pics on tapatalk?? Not a great amount mate. I've painted the stereo surround and interior strips gloss black and now starting to tidy up my engine bay, going with black and red. I need to find the engine cover for mine aswell.

Yea I use it now so much easier,get some pics of the stereo surround up looking to paint mine cause that rubber stuff is peeling off. Nice man,might do black and blue on mine,or maybe purple hmm. Didn't think you could get a engine cover for mk3's because the standard air filter is like the cover

Mk3 1.4 clio
Just downloaded tapatalk now, Just got to get used to it now lol. Yeah them colour will look good together. I have seen some mk3 with engine covers, goes on top of the inlet, like this one .
uzavapab.jpg

Clio mk3
Just downloaded tapatalk now, Just got to get used to it now lol. Yeah them colour will look good together. I have seen some mk3 with engine covers, goes on top of the inlet, like this one .
uzavapab.jpg

Oh I like that! If you find one let me know:D the apps easy when you get the hang of it!

Mk3 1.4 clio
Yeah will do mate. I think their like rocking horse s**t because I've only seen 1 on ebay. Yeah loving the app far more Easier, cheers for that I would still be on the internet page for ages. I updated my progress if you want to check it out.

Clio mk3
Yeah will do mate. I think their like rocking horse s**t because I've only seen 1 on ebay. Yeah loving the app far more Easier, cheers for that I would still be on the internet page for ages. I updated my progress if you want to check it out.

Engine bay would look a lot tidier with that cover. No problem man happy to help! Yea I'll check it out now

Clio Mk3 1.6
Hey man was just wondering how you managed to remove the 'C L I O' fron the rear, was it difficult to do? might attempt it tomorrow but scared ill damage the paintwork or something..hoping to get my stubby aerial tomorrow too.

Clio mk3
Hey man was just wondering how you managed to remove the 'C L I O' fron the rear, was it difficult to do? might attempt it tomorrow but scared ill damage the paintwork or something..hoping to get my stubby aerial tomorrow too.

Yea it was easy to remove the clio bit,simply got a bucket full of kettle water and cloth and soaked the cloth and held it on the badge. Do one letter at a time and prose it off slowly with a card(old credit card or something) then once it's all off polish it:)

Mk3 1.4 clio
Yeah good idea mate, probably end up with the clio off aswell lol. I was going to have a go last night but had a online championship race on f1 2013.

Clio mk3
Yeah that sounds a bargain mate. Mite pop down my local halfords and have a look. Did you buy the leads so you can still use the stalk controls??

They didn't have it in my local halfords I had to order it in,but it's such a good stereo the sound is amazingly good compare to before. It says stalk control ready but that just means there's a blue wire coming out the stereo for the other wire you have to buy for it to work and that wire is around £40 so I just left it. Only thing is when wiring it up you have to put the red wire in with the yellow cause renault haven't put the right wire there. And you'll have to turn it off manually

Clio mk3
Little update again,bit of colour coding done thanks to baysthebestfor sorting me out a good deal on the wing mirror covers. And I'm happy to say new 40mm springs have been ordered!:D

Here's a picture showing before and after the wing mirror colour change

Before

e6ery7ur.jpg

After
uqyzagu9.jpg

Clio RS 200 Gordini
I don't know about that mate, I think the silver looks classy on them.

Just my opinion though :)

Mk3 1.4 clio
Just need it lower! Gutted I bought my 40mm springs just seen a set of coilovers for £200:(

Yeah lowering it would finish it off nicely mate. It's typical ain't it, you buy some think and something you've been waiting for pops up.

Clio mk3
Yeah lowering it would finish it off nicely mate. It's typical ain't it, you buy some think and something you've been waiting for pops up.

Thanks bro,I would of had the money as well for those coils if I didn't buy the springs,absolutely gutted! Springs should have been here today but no sign of them:(

Mk3 1.4 clio
Thanks bro,I would of had the money as well for those coils if I didn't buy the springs,absolutely gutted! Springs should have been here today but no sign of them:(

Where did you order your springs from mate?? Are you fitting the springs?

Mk3 1.4 clio
got hem from here,http://www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/Su...-springs-High-Tec-fit-for-Renault-Clio-C.html i think theyre being shipped from germany though so i think they should be here by mid next week,my friends uncle might be doing them as hes a machanic for £50

Yeah they look sweet mate. When I fitted my coilovers I had to use the same top mount off the standard shock, first shock one was easy came apart fine. But when it came to the other side the top thread was covered in rust, I gave it a good wire brushing and it look all good. Untill I put the Allen key in and started undoing the top bolt (after compressing the spring) and the thread split making the standard shock fooked. I stripped the whole thread trying to get this top bolt off, got the in the end tho lol.

Clio mk3
Yeah they look sweet mate. When I fitted my coilovers I had to use the same top mount off the standard shock, first shock one was easy came apart fine. But when it came to the other side the top thread was covered in rust, I gave it a good wire brushing and it look all good. Untill I put the Allen key in and started undoing the top bolt (after compressing the spring) and the thread split making the standard shock fooked. I stripped the whole thread trying to get this top bolt off, got the in the end tho lol.

Sounds like a massive head ache! I'm no good at stuff like that best leave it for the professionals haha

Clio mk3
Just had a delivery,new springs! Will be going on in the next month. Only 40mm but will hopefully cover up most of the wheel arch gap.

a5agytes.jpg