ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Malta Blue Clio GT 1.6 Project

Low!
Hi guys! I bought my new car about a month ago and I cant help myself but start doing some little things to it!

There seems to be allot of hate for these car's but I'm very happy with it and that's all that counts right?

Here is it when I picked it up

2a9eb9f.jpg

It stayed completely as it was for about 7 days and then I thought Id try some new wheels! Off i went to get some paint and took the 17" OZ SuperT's from my old car.

Here they are on my old car:
14sgn87.jpg

Washed and sanded down ready to get painting!

2h4xlcn.jpg

First coat of filler primer and test fitted on the car while I had a brew. I was tempted to lacker over the orange primer at this point at keep them like that :rasp::evil:

4ztirn.jpg

After messing about I finally painted the wheels and finished them..

n5g8t1.jpg

Cant find the pictures of them when they were all fitted to the car but they looked pretty good, They were on for about a week before I took them off. Not sure why but the car just didn't drive the same with these on so as much as I liked them the stock 16" went back on!

​I have some more things planned soon, I have a few bags of stuff here ready to be fitted so will update when I get chance!

RS 133
if your after any performance mods ktec/cat cams have 2 sets of cams , with another company in france also doing one. Ktec also offer a performance manifold but guessing you'll need the rest of the system custom made with or without a sports cat.
its under the 133 section. believe the clio was just detuned down a bit on power so you should see same gains as a 133 . currently hitting 165-75 with these mods

'Can't find' the pictures or choose not to show us? ;)

Nice upgrade - how come you have gone for this? Did you need a new car or just fancy an upgrade? What are you doing with the rep?

Low!
'Can't find' the pictures or choose not to show us? ;)

Nice upgrade - how come you have gone for this? Did you need a new car or just fancy an upgrade? What are you doing with the rep?

Haha no I honestly can't find them although I know I did take some. I was a bit dissapointed really as I love the superT's but I just couldn't get on with the change in handling with them on :(

I needed a new car and got this quite cheap. Insurance for me is still an issue so this was a decent compromise its still cheap on insurance and a bit faster too :)

I'll be stripping the rep soon and sticking it on ebay