ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk1 Clio

Looks nice and straight!

Not sure on the paint colour but its definitely a green of some sort... ;) hehe

Welcome to the board anyway - Ill look back on this post and chuckle when youve been sucked into modifying like the rest of us! :p :D

A silver Honda

Erm...dark green? hehe

Welcome to the forum.

Id maybe get some cheap lowering springs and some valver wheels on it.

Ooh, Ive just noticed - you need to change one of your rear lights! Youve got a Mark 1 phase 1 unit on the passenger side and a Mark 1 phase 2 unit on the drivers side!

Id recommend getting a mark 1 phase 2 unit for the passenger side as well ;)

(see - well drag you into modifying it somehow! :devilish: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/smileys/smiley8.gif :D)

[Edited by White16valver on 24 August 2005 at 12:50am]

edit: and yes, Im officially sad... lol :p

The Beast MK4

Welcome to the club matey and btw I said I wouldnt mod my first car either but over 1k later im still at it lol

nice to see some people are still buying mk1s, that was my first car as well. 1.2 is a good nippy engine and a good car to learn in. simple things will make it look good, clear repeaters, get the bumpers sprayed cheap set of alloys, done!

Quote: Originally posted by White16valver on 24 August 2005
Ooh, Ive just noticed - you need to change one of your rear lights! Youve got a Mark 1 phase 1 unit on the passenger side and a Mark 1 phase 2 unit on the drivers side! Id recommend getting a mark 1 phase 2 unit for the passenger side as well ;)

Wow you sure are eagle eyed:eek: I wouldve never noticed that in a million years. Although I did wonder why the panel gap on the hatch & rear light was different on the drivers side.

Whats the difference between a Mk1 Ph1 & a Mk1 Ph2 Clio then?

welcome to the club !

On a phase 1 the black bit at the bottom of the light is straight, on a ph2 it goes up at the side (you will see if you look at it)
i prefer pahse 2 rear lights.

the paint code is on the vin plate - under the bonnet, above the driver side head light, 3 number on the bottom row of the plate.