ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 172 cup

Drakec

ClioSport Club Member
  Bmw m635csi,polo.
Just bought my first clio today well sorted car just had new belts and springs bodywork is arrow straight and it pulls well. Dash has loads of rattles a but it gets better once it has warmed up weirdly but I guess it is a French hot hatch so it's to be expected. The car is standard apart from a k tec induction kit sports cat and exhaust it's not too loud so i can live with it . The car has 76000 on it with fsh. The only thing is that it seems to have a lot of tourqe steer and wheel spinning although it has been atrocious weather today so I suppose I will have to wait till its dry to get a better feel for the car, it's probably just because I have been driving bmws for the last few years and i am not used to a car having that much power feed through the front wheels it had dog bones? About 15000 miles ago and a drivers side driveshaft in the last 500 miles is this normal or is there anything else I need to check?

Drakec

ClioSport Club Member
  Bmw m635csi,polo.
Pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 40