ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New 182 Bean

Hello all well i picked up my 182 bean on tuesday :) so thought i would put a few pics up more to come soon tho

DSC00375.jpg

DSC00377.jpg

DSC00378-1.jpg

DSC00379-1.jpg

Photo0001.jpg

Photo0002.jpg

Photo0003.jpg

Photo0004.jpg

Future mods:

Induction Kit
Miltec Exhaust System
Cup Splitter
Coilovers

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Going to sound harse but.....worst colour no cup packs :dapprove:

aslong as your happy, and getting decent coilovers should be alrite. Bin the induction kit and go get a AAS custom exhaust instead of a miltek :D

BG182®

I agree with the no cup pack part, but worse colour? I'de prefer the bean over my Black Gold jsut cause I like lary colours though and my last car was orange :)

awesome, welcome to Club Inferno... where everyone loves to hate the colour!

Personally, I find people slate the colour until they see my car in the flesh... then they change their opinion.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track

Personally, I find people slate the colour until they see my car in the flesh... then they change their opinion.

seen many infernos still not convinced. :rasp:

aslong as your happy, and getting decent coilovers should be alrite. Bin the induction kit and go get a AAS custom exhaust instead of a miltek :D

thanks mate what coilovers do you recommend and where could i get a AAS custom exhaust from :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Nice bean!

Yep, it's gorgeous colour, rather than boring black ;)

E92 M3

i was like that hated it till i seen one in person and it looks mint

nice car btw matey

500 Twinair
I like the colour, the cup packs do make a difference, but i would get a 307 splitter, coilovers, plenty choose from, get the wheels done in ampersite and stick a yozza exhaust on, theres a groupbuy going on at the mo, so will be a little cheaper.
Most of all, enjoy the car...

Mk2 172

Worst colour????? Most exciting colour u mean. Not boring black or metallic blue!

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
i used to think this colour was ok but after seing/working on dave88's car i grew to love it seriously if you see this colour for a few days you will want one i know i now do !

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
what colour you doing the wheel? photoshop! anyone!!!

anthracite is the best imo!

DSCF0722.jpg

any excuse

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
black looks good too! but anthracite is a safe bet! :)

do them yourself in rover stone grey! take your time and you can get a good finish with rattle cans! :)