ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new clio

FF Black 182
So after writting my Leon off into the "old bill" i was looking for a new car. i just wonted something small. so one of the lads i work with suggested a clio 172 cup. i had a look at a few and the interior didnt really sell it (sorry if i have offened anyone). so then i looked at a few 182FF and for the money they hit the nail on the head. so here are a few pics of my new clio. and a couple of the leon.
Or and and it doesnt look like i caused the police car much damage........but its 2 inch shorter and has a twisted chassis...........opps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    522 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 142
  FF Black 182
nah up near ampleforth as you go on to the A170. my leon did go to Turner garage in selby though to me looked at.

Ahh, looks similar.

If you see a White Twingo 133 then it's my mates mrs, she works near Morrisons.

I'm up there a fair bit too.

FF Black 182
Coming round a blind corner in snow/black ice combo brakes agreeing nothing happened.......50 were parked in the middle of te road.......bang.

N reg clio mk1 1.8 1
havent seen you round here much mate i have a 172 with gold williams wheels on in malton near the bridge

BG FF 182
Lovely purchase, best colour too ;) IMO you should lose the wind deflectors & the stickers on the alloys then she's a beast.