ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Exhaust

Jag Mondeo -Type
Appreciate this may be a bit boring to many of you but tough :rasp:

Before, New bumper being fitted and after. :)

Big thanks to Grant (nosluom) for the bumper / exhaust.

Sounds great, fits great, i think look great, and yes im bored.

Duncan

Last edited:
  Clio 172 Mk2
Ahhh its all fitted then mate!! well chuffed you're happy with it, looks great, much better than the magnex. Although the bumper-less look would have been better haha ;) . Did the prospeed go on without any hassle? After the bumper removal i hope so! cheers again mate, the stealth defo looks better without the hole lol

Jag Mondeo -Type
Yeah its went on fine to be honest, wasn't too bad. Sits perfectly in the cut out as well. Although I washed my car yeasterday and the rear bumper looks a very slightly lighter shade of Mondial Blue ? Hardly noticable, but might just of been the dodgy light last night, that or maybe different polished and waxes bring out the colour differently. Not complaining though as look sweet.

Clio 172 Mk2
weird that mate, never noticed it on mine?? I know they can come out ever so slightly different from factory. probably cos ive polished the hell out of it every week since i got it lol. glad ur happy anyway, u give it a good thrashing on a decent road yet? sounds awesome at 5k doesnt it

Jag Mondeo -Type
Yeah as soon as it was fitted and warmed up it had some right foot therapy, some great roads around me, sounds great though even when just on tick-over. ummm might have to go out for another drive now....